• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ask A Stupid Question...

This point is currently being studied by
many marine researchers, as it will provide
answers needed for future exploration of
Neptune. Data is still being sought.

What's the shortest route to Oblivion---
to the right, the left, overland, or skyward?

#342 the shortest route is through the city centre, but it'll take ages because the traffic is terrible, so I'd advise you to take the ring road.

Is it possible to drink a Jägerbomb and NOT subsequently act like an utter twazzock?

A Brazilian study conducted in 2006 found that combining an energy drink and alcohol "appears to show us that the use of energy drinks might predispose people to abuse alcohol when its depressant effects—or at least the perception of such effects—are masked by them". Professor Roseli Boergnen de Lacerda, who conducted the study, also warned of another possible effect: "a higher risk of car accidents because [people who drank energy drinks with alcohol] felt less intoxicated than they were".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jägerbomb

If you rose into the air at the rate of one inch per second,
how long would it take before you'd start to regret it?

Depends on your tolerance for heights, & if you have any control over your trajectory. If you do, cool! If not, VERY uncool!

What's the hardest golf course in the world?

I hear there's one in South Africa that's mostly diamond.

Why was I given extra yogurt?

It was that pleading look.
Nobody could resist your Oliver Twist
impression.

Where is the HR manual for interviewing a zombie?

Last edited:
Well, the Post Office couldn't find your address, so now it's in the Dead Letter Office.

How far is too far when making a pun?

No know.
---------

ecology-courses-bad_weather-drizzle-cylones-mother_nature-11830714_low.jpg

Why don't people say "She is raining," instead
of "It is raining"?

Be happy you're not speaking French, where they say "he is raining".

Will my phone stop broadcasting messages any time soon?

Instead of giving a straightforward answer I'm going to type every word I know: Rectangle, America, Megaphone, Monday...

Why lemons? Why?? TELL ME WHY??!!

Because otherwise oranges would be lonely, and Indian restaurants would have nothing to put next to the side salad.

How does one tell if a vole is happy?

If a vole is happy, the vole will be dancing, salsa style.

Why is the rum always gone?!

Because dinosaur Lawrence ate the donkey shorts.

How does one create a self filling box?

Leave no space between the
sides/top/bottom and it will
be full of itself.

Why doesn't the sun shine at night?

New Threads

Top Bottom