• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

~Who loves Musicals?~

Okay, for you guys that are interested, I just bought both versions of ?Rent? for $20AU total, the theatrical release is standard but the cinematic version is double disc

WOOOT!!!! Go both versions. Now you are going to have to say when you watch them which one is your fav.. Yes the double disc is the cinematic version with lots of goodies. That I do so enjoy. I hope you love it as much as I do.

WOOOT!!!! Go both versions. Now you are going to have to say when you watch them which one is your fav.. Yes the double disc is the cinematic version with lots of goodies. That I do so enjoy. I hope you love it as much as I do.

I have always wanted to ask this, what is a "woot"?
I asked one of my brothers once and he nearly bashed my head in, I guess he must have thought I was taking the piss or something ; ]

[
SIZE=3]A wooot is an expression of excitement. Personally i think it is supposed to be noise you are making out of excitement for someone or somthing.[/SIZE]​

Last edited:
Say what you will about Disney, but the early disney animated films were musical masterpieces. <3 Other than that... Andrew Lloyd Webber I adore.

Say what you will about Disney, but the early disney animated films were musical masterpieces. <3 Other than that... Andrew Lloyd Webber I adore.

I like the Disney movies too. I think they are great...but the last few years have not been as great for Disney. Andrew Lloyd Webber is amazing too.

I like many musicals. I have songs from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Music Man, Annie Get Your Gun and How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying on my MP3 player (to name a few). In 5th grade, I toured our school district playing the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz, complete with singing parts...! The following year I had the singing part of the princess' dad/king in The Frog Prince.

I love musicals... RENT (the 2008 Live on Broadway is amazing also), Into the Woods and Elisabeth! Sound of Music, most of Disney, Wicked, Legally Blonde, Chicago, and so on. Lately, I have Hamilton on a listening loop.

Also the musical television series Galavant. It's so great!

Sound of music, Oklahoma,
Annie get your gun, Mamma Mia,
Wizard of Oz, Moulin Rouge.

Love Chicago but also Cabaret. So many levels of interest and darkness in this film. Fascinating and intimate.

New Threads

Top Bottom