• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is the worst video game you've ever played or seen in your life?

lol that Superman game looks empty and from that I can already tell it's flawed since there's nothing to do. And where's Superman saving the day?

Anyone played Naughty Bear? I've played it and I thought it was decent in terms of functionality and the overall idea of murdering kindergarden, stuffed bears. It was criticized for its repetitive gameplay, awful controls and camera - and plus awful online mode. It was even considered the worst game of 2010 at the year of its release. I remember playing it back in 2010, I haven't touched it in a while, but I thought it wasn't all that bad to be considered such a low and harsh title that is the "Worst Game of the Year". It even has been given the score of 43/100 for both of its console versions (PS3 and 360)

Its sequel however, "Panic in Paradise" released for both consoles again, received a slight improved score of 47/100 which is 4% higher. I've never played its sequel, but I bet it improved on something the predecessor has done wrong.

What do YOU think of Naughty Bear after watching the video above? If you've already played it before, what score would you give it out of 100? (Or 10, if you prefer) I would give it a 6/10, which isn't a really bad score, just average.
i fking love naughty bear!
it is one of my favourite games ever.
i know there isnt much to it,but its like steiff cross GTA;bears cross grand theft auto, i didnt have much bad to say about it at all, yes the controls were a bit a crap but i had great fun with it.

my worst game ever would be gynoug on the sega mega drive/genesis
Gynoug - Wikipedia
because the controls were terrible and it was incredibly frustrating,they made it way to hard.

the other game i have thought of for being worst game ever would be the original rugrats game on the playstation 1.
so many glitches,terrible control,terrible camera work etc,it had all the makings of a terrible game,rushed out to quickly.

New Threads

Top Bottom