• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is the worst video game you've ever played or seen in your life?

Owls12

Bonjour
The worst game I've played would probably go to Sonic 06. At the time of owning an Xbox 360 that would be the only game I've owned so I had nothing else to play, and when at some points when I'm THAT bored I have no choice but to force myself to play it. I think everyone would know by now why it's bad, but here's a video for your OCD purposes (I kinda have OCD too).

Sonic 06 is kind of a lame and typical choice for this area but this was the first game that popped up in my mind. The positives? The overall soundtrack of the game is nice. But I personally don't think everything else is at Sega's maximum quality of work.

The worst game that I've seen, but not played would probably go to a pirated, unlicensed Sega Mega Drive (or Genesis known as Crazy Bus. It's basically a Bus simulation game... which is... ehm, well... ehm... play the video and you'll know exactly what I mean

As a personal note, I'd bet even a blindfolded chimp on a piano could make better music than... that. Moving buses left or right for 10 seconds of gameplay has never been so much fun!

What is the worst video game YOU'VE ever played?

Last edited:
MegaMan 9 drove me insane, so I'll put that down as the worst game I've ever played, not because it isn't made well, but because its such a frustrating game to play.

It gave me many headaches.

This is the first game I remember playing that I thought was really terrible (although you could probably make a case for just about anything the AVGN has ever reviewed as "the worst game ever"):

Last edited:
There was a baseball arcade game from the late 1980s that I figured out how to break in 3 playings. Really, it was impossible to get a single out on me for hours if I wanted to. And that's what makes a game bad: brokenness either way. (Early arcade games were designed to be hard because you wanted the players to be done in under 6 minutes to make a profit.)

I didn't have a ton of games, but for me I think it was Knight Rider. Early 90s NES. I never got into later games or systems. If I had my choice I'd still have my Coleco Vision that my mom gave away.

There was a baseball arcade game from the late 1980s that I figured out how to break in 3 playings. Really, it was impossible to get a single out on me for hours if I wanted to. And that's what makes a game bad: brokenness either way.

By that standard, this astonishingly broken truck racing game that was somehow commercially released (in 2003!) is hard to beat:

AVGN: Big Rigs Over the Road Racing | Cinemassacre Productions

I once made a crappy Minesweeper knockoff (which I don't have anymore) in Visual Basic for a programming class I took years ago that was a better game than that!

Ah, AVGN, I used to be obsessed with him back then. His Batman and Bugs Bunny episode would be my personal favourite.

Anyone remember this flawed Teletubbies game on the PS1 game? If you're British and was born around 1996-1998 you probably must've played this at one point of your life. Teletubbies was a big thing to children at the time. I must say, I'm surprised the AVGN hasn't reviewed it yet.

Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, for the Gameboy Advance. That game was painful to play - even more painful was the fact I paid money for it.

lol that Superman game looks empty and from that I can already tell it's flawed since there's nothing to do. And where's Superman saving the day?

Anyone played Naughty Bear? I've played it and I thought it was decent in terms of functionality and the overall idea of murdering kindergarden, stuffed bears. It was criticized for its repetitive gameplay, awful controls and camera - and plus awful online mode. It was even considered the worst game of 2010 at the year of its release. I remember playing it back in 2010, I haven't touched it in a while, but I thought it wasn't all that bad to be considered such a low and harsh title that is the "Worst Game of the Year". It even has been given the score of 43/100 for both of its console versions (PS3 and 360)

Its sequel however, "Panic in Paradise" released for both consoles again, received a slight improved score of 47/100 which is 4% higher. I've never played its sequel, but I bet it improved on something the predecessor has done wrong.

What do YOU think of Naughty Bear after watching the video above? If you've already played it before, what score would you give it out of 100? (Or 10, if you prefer) I would give it a 6/10, which isn't a really bad score, just average.

There was a game released on steam(pc online game-store/storage) that was just foul..the sounds lapped over each other,you could clip through trees, i cant remember the rest right now (12am and refusing to sleep..yay for waking up at 5am) i'll probably end up looking up its review on youtube tommorow and posting a link in this post.
Did i mention in the game you turn into a werewolf?

Nobody mentioned E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial for the Atari 2600?
The story has it that the game was so bad (not just boring, but
downright impossible to play) that 3.5 million copies of it were buried
in the deserts of New Mexico.

Farmville. I knew a person all they do is play the game all day and do nothing else with their life. What game a person likes is their own business but this dam person should get a job rather than using my hard earned tax dollars goes to welfare for this person to play a dumb game. There real people struggle in this world needs the money more than this lazy bum! Sorry for venting.

I bought and tried to play super man 64, I wanted to die after that. I heard the aquaman 64 game was even worse.

super mario brothers 2 was also a massive let down to me.

I bought and tried to play super man 64, I wanted to die after that. I heard the aquaman 64 game was even worse.

super mario brothers 2 was also a massive let down to me.

Where those super hero games with the 64 at the end Nintendo 64 games or are they Commodore 64 titles ?

Super Mario bros fans never admit it, but the second game was a major disappointment. People only like it now a days because of it's retro value. There was a couple of SNES games in the franchise that also stunk, like Where's Mario and Mario's Time Machine lol

Super Mario bros fans never admit it, but the second game was a major disappointment. People only like it now a days because of it's retro value. There was a couple of SNES games in the franchise that also stunk, like Where's Mario and Mario's Time Machine lol
I always liked SMB2, although maybe that's because I wasn't around for it's initial release to have the expectations necessary to become disappointed with it. It's always just been a matter of fact for me that the 2nd game was completely different, because I first experienced the NES games on the SNES "all-stars" compilation.

If we're talking about disappointingly bad sequels I think Twisted Metal 3 is the king of bad sequels ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom