• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What Are Your Triggers?

What triggers me? Well apart from the usual, people who I send regular emails to, who don't have the courtesy to respond to said emails!
This is extremely annoying. especially when running your business relies on good and prompt email communication - they don't answer, or skip over bits of the email and give a partial response. I have one or two tricks now - I include the word URGENT in the email title, or I ask the question that I want answered in the title, and never use a title like Hi because they are almost guaranteed to just skip over it and not bother reading it.

The screeching of babies, the whining of small children, and the snarling and cursing of teenagers.

My mother making me promise several times yesterday to call and make a doctor's appointment so I can get refills of my meds and not worry about running out during the holidays.

Having to make a doctor's appointment and getting the stupid answering machine or whatever it's called now that says I can't leave a message and have to try again later... over and over and OVER again.:mad:

Having to wait for at least two hours in a crowded waiting room to see the doctor just for a prescription refill.

New Threads

Top Bottom