• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What are the saddest, most tragic Movie/TV scenes that have made you cry, shed tears?

There's been a few things over the years, such as.

The bit in ET where he "dies" on the Operating table, 35 years later that still gets me every time.

Snow White and the 7 vertically challenged Miners - The bit at the end where they're all gathered round the Coffin because they think she's dead.

The original Lion King where Mufasa dies, still gets me every time that.

Dumbo, the bit where he meets his Mum in the Loony Bin, that part is just SO sad and happy at the same time.

And finally, in 2002 the episode where Madge Bishop died in Neighbours, had me howling like a baby both times it was shown, it was the way they did it, so poignant.

Threads - seeing Sheffield decimated and most of Britain destroyed in a nuclear war was downright horrible to watch, especially as - unlike most horror movies - this scenario has the potential to happen.

Oh yeah, I bought Threads on DVD last year, and being from Sheffield I find it hard to watch.

New Threads

Top Bottom