• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Worst Songs Ever

There are so many terrible songs that it's hard to pick one out as the worst. But if you want something laughably bad, try this. This song's actually interesting because you can understand why some people would like it, it is catchy, but still so very very stupid. Watch the video all the way through! It gets extra ridiculous when the guys in flippers appear.

NC shares your sentiments - (14:48)

I don't like anything from Bieber, Lady Gaga, or Ed Sheeran.

I also can't stand a lot of holiday Christmas music. It's just brutal to listen to. Like this horrible song...

Speaking of wedding slow numbers, Lady in Red by Chris de Burgh has been voted one of the worst number ones of the 80s. Apparently it was the choice of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson for their first dance, so maybe their marriage was jinxed from the outset. Let's hope Harry and Meghan have better taste!

ARGH.

This has been the official song of every couple I have ever known save one.

MAKE IT STOP. MAKE IT STOP. DON'T PAY THE FERRYMAN.

How a good song can be turned into the worst song ever by an absolutely atrocious band cover:

It gets even worse just before the 1st minute. I don't think they should give up their day job lol!

Now compare a good cover of exactly the same song:

It's totally transformed, or do you still prefer the 1st version lol!

PS: Just in case anyone still doesn't know the song "Comfortably Numb" was originally by Pink Floyd and it featured on the classic album The Wall.

Ouch - torture to my ears!!! :screamcat:

Speaking of wedding slow numbers, Lady in Red by Chris de Burgh has been voted one of the worst number ones of the 80s. Apparently it was the choice of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson for their first dance, so maybe their marriage was jinxed from the outset. Let's hope Harry and Meghan have better taste!
It's not actually that bad if you hear it for the first time, it's one of those songs that got played to death and sticks in you head and you can't get rid of it, so you wish you never heard it. Some of Chris de Burgh's earlier stuff is actually quite decent, such as his concept album Crusader 1979).

Nearly anything Eurovision automatically qualifies, but top of my list is this: sickly sweet soppy feelgood song ugh!!

Nearly anything Eurovision automatically qualifies, but top of my list is this: sickly sweet soppy feelgood song ugh!!

Meh, if you think that was bad, go on YouTube and look up "Grandad" by the late Clive Dunn, one of those kind of "so bad it's good" kind of songs.

In pop music I do not believe in worst songs. I did at the age of 17 back in 1997 consider The Hanson's "Mmm Bop" as a song that I never wanted in my headspace, rather catchy and irritating it was and nowadays don't mind The Hansons "Mmm Bop".

No less than 10 years later along came James Blunt, I had a lot of problems hearing his tunes and now that I had matured, it ain't a problem anymore.

My definition of worst songs are songs that preach religion in pop culture. Not everyone wants to be thrusted into a faith that they don't want to follow then feel guilty for not being a part of it. In end of the day it's only them wanting to express what they want to believe in. Nickleback and Rob Santana "Dancing Through The Night" uses motive Christian reference, it would be loved by a majority of Christians, disliked by others who are non-Christains.

The worst songs are made people who sing or play out of tune and still be popular. When I used to rap, I heard a lot if underground Hip-Hop to be absolute trash, their Hip-Hop lyrical content making no sense, just an array of random words as long as it rhymed.

After through out my 20's and into my 30's, after all the rubbish I heard from uncoordinated rappers back in my gecko when I used to be a rapper in the underground Hip-Hop scene, this made me think that James Blunt and The Hanson's "Mmm Bop" not to be bad tunes at all.

All the worst songs only exist in underground music scene whether it's Hip-Hop, heavy metal, grunge bands or just pop star wanabes who gets all 0's from judges in TV pop auditions like "X-Factor", " (Insert Nation here) Idol" or (Insert Nation hete) Got Talent".

There are far too many bad songs to list, but the one that immediately sprang to mind is this sexist drivel by Elaine Paige and Barbara Dickson.

I Lit Your Baby on Fire

Too bad I can't post that band's name here, but that is an actual song title by the lamest "trying way too hard to be edgy" band I have ever heard.

It's not actually that bad if you hear it for the first time, it's one of those songs that got played to death and sticks in you head and you can't get rid of it, so you wish you never heard it. Some of Chris de Burgh's earlier stuff is actually quite decent, such as his concept album Crusader 1979).

I always loved the fretless bass part in it. I didn't know he had earlier stuff, I'll have to look out for it.

Worst song for me personally, is probably "When He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood. Just really gets under my skin, how it's
cool to beat up a guy's truck over what he's only "probably" doing.

My definition of worst songs are songs that preach religion in pop culture. Not everyone wants to be thrusted into a faith that they don't want to follow then feel guilty for not being a part of it. In end of the day it's only them wanting to express what they want to believe in. Nickleback and Rob Santana "Dancing Through The Night" uses motive Christian reference, it would be loved by a majority of Christians, disliked by others who are non-Christains.
Yeah, I don't like to be preached to, this is the problem I have with Neal Morse. Great music, great musician, I just wish he would keep his religion to himself!
For me, this track by Whitney Houston - I'm not a fan of soul or R&B, and I can't stand the wailing voice, it literally hurst my ears!! This track was extremely popular, but it doesn't do anything for me whatsoever.

I'm probably going to be shot at dawn by my own countrymen but anything by AC/DC is vastly overrated.

New Threads

Top Bottom