• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

Bought a book on Amazon last night, Scratch programming in easy steps.

Then I realised I don't have Scratch, well I have the JR version.

I bought a disgustingly over priced pint of beer at a sports bar after a football game today. $9.20 with the tip!!! I bought a freakin 8 pack of Guinness pint cans for $20 yesterday, which works out to $2.50/ pint which still isn't cheap but a much better deal. Call me a cheap bastard but I don't find the cost to drink in a social environment worth it. Guys I work with tell me I should be a regular at the pub across the street and I'll find a girl friend. I'd be friggin broke before I land a girl I'd reckon. I think I would much rather try to land a girl in some kind of club of positive interest rather than at a pub.

Just pre-ordered Bruce Dickinson's: What does this button do? An autobiography. I can't wait until releases on oct 31 + a week to reach my country.

Also 3 other books: Randy Blythe: A Dark Memoir and Assassin's Creed The Secret Crusade and Renaissanse.

coca-cola-stash-can-12-oz-1_1.jpg

brbon_sea24.jpg

crd1.jpg

A return train ticket from Leamington Spa to Warwick. At just £1.70 it's a third of the cost of a bus ticket. Go figure.

A Leafeon Pokedoll from the Pokemon Center US site. This will be my 1st Pokedoll and my 4th Leafeon plushie. (I already have the standard plushie and the two Kuttari Cuties - sleeping & awake).

Risking my bank account I just bought 2 more books, A Leonardo Da Vinci Biography and Cosmos by Carl Sagan. Crap, reading is like a drug to me, I passed almost 2 years since the last book I read, last week I received three books and from the first one i've read like 200 pages in a few hours.

Also I bought a 1000piece puzzle my mother has been asking for loooong time, as she doesn't know how to use Amazon I ordered for her.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom