• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

QUIZZES

These 2 activities balance each other, in degree of effort & result.
A simple, just for fun Make a Face.
A visual acuity test.

Turn Your Name Into a Face
Click on the link.
Enter whatever name or word you want to see made into a face.
Here's what aspies central looks like, as a face.

01170913.png

Color Test - Online Color Challenge | X-Rite
Rank the color tiles in order of shade.
Evaluates your ability to see color.
1 out of 255 women and 1 out of a dozen men have some form of color vision deficiency.
This quiz is based on the Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test.

I got a 7. Also depends a bit on how your monitor displays color. Old CRT monitors tend to have dark, rich colors. Some LCD monitors are pretty washed out.

13031607.png

This is how my name looks lol
This was silly and fun and amazingly accurate, people often remark on my beautiful, bulbous, purple eyes

I got 40 on the colour acuity one, which is around average for a chap my age apparently, I did it pretty quickly though, probably would do a lot better if I spent more time focusing and as AsheSkyler mentioned there are technical variables to take into consideration. all in all I really found myself unwilling to engage with the quiz and found myself just zipping through it to the finish.
AsheSkyler: you have an amazing ability to see shades and hue of colour.

I found the colour test very engaging - I really liked moving the little tiles around :)
Perhaps just easily amused. I scored a 4, but I do have a very good monitor.

1 question wrong, didn't know scientists had frozen light nor did I think they would have reason to. Everything else I was totally awesome at. Not gonna fool this Drew.

SUPERHEROES

g15d66v.png

What would you look like as a superhero?
10 questions, 3 choices per question.

http://hero-me.com/
You are Spiderman.
You’re not a natural hero but when the time comes (and you will know when it does) you have got it where it counts. You are quick witted, creative and surprisingly light on your feet. No matter what life throws at you, you will be ready.

What superhero/villain are you?
There are mis-spellings in this quiz & results.
I didn't edit them out of my results below.

What superhero/villain are you?
Your Result: You are Spider-man

84%
You are lightly sarcastic and witty, slightly nerdy, but always in control. You pretend to be arrogant but you really just like kidding around. You're not quite as obsessive as other superheroes - you have hobbies other then punching people - but you do sometimes blame yourself for things that can't be helped.

So, I was Spiderman twice, in this batch.
Spiderfemale apparently not an option.

Last edited:
I got one for ya. Personal space: Personality Assessor | How Big Is Your Personal Bubble?
I scored "You want friendships that are extremely low in closeness. You scored in the 0th percentile, which means that you want closer relationships than 0% of other people who've taken this exam online." Goodness, I laughed on that one. I've never scored a 0% before!

Thanks. I tried it. (3 times actually.)
80 questions. Some writing involved.
Got a positive, negative, & neutral writing task, different days.
The faces were the same each time (how close do I want to be to this person)

90.png

How Close Do You Want to Be to Others?
Not exceptionally close....Friends/8%; People in General/7%.
I can agree with that.

I don't agree with the Text Assessor rating of personal warmth in style of writing.
The task, today, was to write about a neutral experience. Writing about a neutral experience
in a warm and positive way would be inappropriate.

My Attachment Style = Dismissing individuals have high avoidance and low anxiety.
They want to maintain control in their relationships, and don't like it when other people get too close.

Seems reasonable to me.
Why would I want people to be "too close?"
There is a difference between 'close' and 'too close.'

I flunked the writing part too. I forgot what I put, but it was a single, neutral sentence. I was told I had "an extremely low in intimacy communication style". I had 0% for friends, 8% for people in general. And to think, the interviewer at college wouldn't let me take programming because he thought I was too social. :kissingsmiling:

Muscles, Bones, Brain, Digestive 'quizzes'

Anatomy Arcade
"Poke A Muscle" and "Whack a Bone" are very good.
Identify muscles with a wiggly finger poke (mouse controlled).

The game did tease me for being so inept.
"Please tell me this is your first go" & "Close enough ain't good enough,"
= the result of my two tries at dragging the bones onto the body in "Whack a Bone."

On the other hand, Russell the Muscle man said I was showing improvement.
I am only 5 points away from passing the basic level of the quiz.

"Match A Brain" is new. Seems to have some flaws.
" Associating the bone name with its appearance is the most likely learning outcome"---as a result of studying brain parts seems unlikely. Brain bones? I didn't really get the idea of what to do with this activity.

"Digestive Jigsaw" was good. I didn't have any trouble rotating the pieces.
If anybody would, I would, but it's just press the space bar. And it is a jigsaw puzzle.
343 seconds, the first try. 280, the second. That got me a C+. Only the bone quiz teases.
The digestive jigsaw was supportive of my effort. Geh. I would have been horrified in high school
to get a C+ in Biology.

3/4 of these, I like and they work well.

Do you want to calculate your Body Mass Index?
Calculate Your BMI - Standard BMI Calculator

A neighbor nearby on my road had me do hers.
Mine is currently 14.9.
That's why she calls me to check her mailbox & bring her
mail to her. She doesn't walk to her mailbox and some days
she doesn't feel like driving there, either.

New Threads

Top Bottom