• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Personality Type (Myers-Briggs)

I am not as nimble on speaking in real life my sensory inputs are slowed way down...I hear my self speaking normal but to other and on tape sound like Californian pot smoking surfer.:confused: So people tend to assume I am slow in the head too...but it is just the auti sensory processing thing mostly, and I'm twice as smart as most of them.

I never cease to be amazed at just how blind most NTs are, they believe everything they hear on the news and from their governments like it is the word of God. I can spot scam lies almost instantly....seriously who really believes the government is going to save us from the Global Warming weather. Whooooo! the weather ghost is about to get you ...never fear the government is here to save the day. Oh! please! :rolleyes: when is the last time the government saved us from anything:rolleyes: the government boys couldn't even prevent a 5% percent budget overrun from eating 50% + of their own national budget. If they aren't organized and intelligent enough to save half of their own pay budget, how do they plan to save us from Gods weather?:confused:
I get tired of these endless low I.Q. boogy man tricks used by the government boys to scare a few more pennies out of our pockets. You government liars want more money? why don't you go after the corrupt banks sucking your budgets dry for more than half of your national income????
Maybe you government boys are the ones who don't know how to do math? Lets see creating a Global fear mongering international lie about the weather to get maybe a lousy 1% funding increase, or go after the congressional crooks taking bribes from crooked bankers bleeding 50% = out of your national budget. You know that budget money the banks are taking comes directly out of your own government paychecks sooner or later...don't you?
And you government geniuses all vote Democrat Ha! ha! ha! to stop us Republicans from going after the very crooks robbing your own pay source blind...:confused: very smart!

Sorry! Kupu2 ,I get carried away talking about stupid land in the NT world sometimes.
Why apologise? It is YOUR post. I find the exchange of ideas here interesting and refreshing.

Sigh. The assuming you are slow bit...yeah. I imagine it would be frustrating. We are weird beings, us humans.

Why apologise? It is YOUR post. I find the exchange of ideas here interesting and refreshing.

Sigh. The assuming you are slow bit...yeah. I imagine it would be frustrating. We are weird beings, us humans.
I am not slow on the inside I just look slow on the outside because my autism messes with my sensory processing speed...like how fast I hear things and say things.
I can do magical pattern and logic things that mystify NTs with my inside mind.:)
Outside and inside me are not the same at all.

I am not slow on the inside I just look slow on the outside because my autism messes with my sensory processing speed...like how fast I hear things and say things.
I can do magical pattern and logic things that mystify NTs with my inside mind.:)
Outside and inside me are not the same at all.
That was what I was referring to; people assume you might appear slow and treat you as if you are slow. It is frustrating when what people respond to as outside cues are NOTHING what is like on the inside.

One of my "narrow obsessions" includes personality typology, especially Meyers Briggs.
And I am currently very interested to see what types are most common in people on the Spectrum.

I am an INTJ.

Personality test based on Jung and Briggs Myers typology

If ya'll would take this test, it's not so long, and post your type, it would be greatly appreciated and could actually help me understand things within Aspergers and typology better.

<3:cute:
ISTJ BUT I DONT THINK ITS ACCURATE ENOUGH I PROF BARON COHENS TEST IS MORE ACCURATE

I got INTJ. I always get INTJ. I think the breakdown is pretty funny.

Introvert (97%)
Intuitive (9%)
Thinking (62%)
Judging (53%)

Yay, I'm 97% introverted. I wonder what that 3% extroversion is, lol.

Introvert(41%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(16%) Judging(34%)

INFJ

That was highly accurate, considering the smallish number of questions. How does the Meyers Beiggs test work? I am quite interested.

Introvert(41%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(16%) Judging(34%)

INFJ

That was highly accurate, considering the smallish number of questions. How does the Meyers Beiggs test work? I am quite interested.

It's surprisingly simple. The questionnaire asks questions based on the theory of MBTI: 1. dominant energy type (Introvert and Extrovert), 2. dominant way of processing information (iNtuition and Sensing), 3. preference of how you make decisions (Thinking and Feeling), and 4. how you use your decision-making process (Judging and Perceiving). Each letter has its own meaning, has its own manifestations and characteristics. Most healthy people are not going to be 100% of any four letters, except maybe introversion or extroversion (even then, that's pushing it).

So combine any combination of those four letters and you have a relatively detailed and accurate way of explaining and understanding your personality. If you get really familiar with these letters, you can guess the general tendencies of a person you spend a lot of time around. A person will rarely fit into any one of the 16 personality type descriptions perfectly. How could they when there is so much diversity that can contribute to a person's personality? But that's why they're broken into percentages. And each of the personality types have a unique plethora of subtypes, meaning no two of the same type will be the same. They may all be similar. But never exactly the same. If you would like to know more about MBTI, feel free to ask me because I get so excited to discuss it and I rarely get to, and I've done a lot of reading on it. Hope this answers your question.

INFJ
Introvert(66%) iNtuitive(12%) Feeling(25%) Judging(9%)
  • You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (66%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (25%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (9%)
i often test infj, sometimes i get intj or infp

INFJ
Introvert(53%) iNtuitive(3%) Feeling(28%) Judging(6%)

• You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (53%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Intuition over Sensing (3%)
  • You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (28%)
  • You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (6%)

I've typed as 3 different things. ENFJ, ENFP, or ESFJ fairly consistently. Keirsey sorter NF (idealist, diplomat, or visionary. Socionics Eie-Fe, though I suspect NI more or the shadow infp.

Still ENFJ for the win.

Last edited:
I've been into these tests since 5 years ago, and, every single time I've completed one, I ended up with ENFP. I always found it kinda funny, given that I'm officially diagnosed with Aspergers. Here are the results from the last time I took the test - actually, some minutes ago - on 16personalities.com.

EDIT: I'll actually get the results on text as well, so you don't need to view the image.
90% Extraverted
84% Intuitive
75% Feeling
92% Prospecting
57% Turbulent

This was the first time in the last 2 years that I got ENFP-T instead of ENFP-A.

Attachments

• Captura de tela de 2019-03-29 14-11-45.png
    Captura de tela de 2019-03-29 14-11-45.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 0
I am INTJ though at times I relate to the described experiences of INTP and INFJ. I test as INTJ and it's the best fit if I go by the cognitive functions.

New Threads

Top Bottom