• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Personality Type (Myers-Briggs)

Sounds fascinating. I haven't heard of that. How does it work? My mind finds patterns in everything. I wonder if I do that too? Do you have a phenomenal memory too?
I have good long term memory but it is not what do they call it Photogenic memory. My short term memory is garbage.
Basically I do the same matching thing DR. House does on his TV show...it is hard to explain but when my mind sort of wanders thinking about inner thoughts...almost daydreaming....a match will pop into my head, with a not visibly related thing, and yet the match will still fit perfectly to the problem. It is as if my dream Librarian went and got what my thought librarian asked for...somehow.
Apparently the wall between the two is thinner in my mind.
And no I do not hallucinate or hear stupid voice stuff at all....this is different from that.
I just seem to have a extra processing layer.
It is possible I have a very light unusual form of synisthesia as I may have a little reverse empathy bleed through I seem to feel my logic some.

it is hard to explain but when my mind sort of wanders thinking about inner thoughts...almost daydreaming....a match will pop into my head, with a not visibly related thing, and yet the match will still fit perfectly to the problem. It is as if my dream Librarian went and got what my thought librarian asked for...somehow.

This sounds like iNtuition, and since you're INTJ with a strong N score, it's a strong Ni at work.

http://personalityjunkie.com/10/introverted-intuition-ni/

I took the paper test for a college class about 15 years ago and got INTP. When I do the test online, sometimes I get INTJ and other times I get INTP.

There's an awful lot of Aspie and Autie INTJs.
well I didn't even know what it was I just took the test to satisfy Cheryls curiosity ...she said INTJ were quite rare and talented. I haven't gotten around to reading up on it much, as I was not very surprised, it was already obvious to me my mind worked quite differently from the rest of the world.

Education level and temperament frequency are
also listed for the group sampled.

Personality Type Frequency

1. ISFJ (11.9%)
  2. INFP (11.4%)
  3. ENFP (11.3%)
  4. ISTJ (8.8%)
  5. ESFJ (8.6%)
  6. ESTJ (7.1%)
  7. ISFP (5.9%)
  8. INFJ (5.9%)
  9. ESFP (5.4%)
  10. ENFJ (4.3%)
  11. INTP (4.0%)
  12. ENTP (3.6%)
  13. ISTP (3.1%)
  14. INTJ (2.9%)
  15. ESTP (2.8%)
  16. ENTJ (2.2%)

https://www.personalitypage.com/demographics.html

Education level and temperament frequency are
also listed for the group sampled.

Personality Type Frequency

1. ISFJ (11.9%)
  2. INFP (11.4%)
  3. ENFP (11.3%)
  4. ISTJ (8.8%)
  5. ESFJ (8.6%)
  6. ESTJ (7.1%)
  7. ISFP (5.9%)
  8. INFJ (5.9%)
  9. ESFP (5.4%)
  10. ENFJ (4.3%)
  11. INTP (4.0%)
  12. ENTP (3.6%)
  13. ISTP (3.1%)
  14. INTJ (2.9%)
  15. ESTP (2.8%)
  16. ENTJ (2.2%)

https://www.personalitypage.com/demographics.html

I find some things confusing Tree I seem to cross over into other areas more than I should. I really don't understand how to read the results.

Maelstrom

If you want anybody to help interpret the results
of a test, it would be a good idea to display the results.
And a link to the place you took the test.

Maelstrom

look at post 287 for my scores...I was in a hurry when I took the test because Cheryl wanted to go to sleep so I didn't get to read the descriptions very well.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-pri...pe-read-this-an-intro-to-cognitive-functions/
It breaks down this way:

INTJ
:

Introverted intuition
Extroverted thinking
Introverted feeling
Extroverted sensing

"People who lead with introverted intuition are usually intense,
focused and highly perceptive of inconsistencies that arise in
their external environment. They enjoy riddles, puzzles and
wordplay. They often experience ‘hunches’ or ‘aha’ moments
that they may identify as epiphanies."

Maelstrom

I found a reading the results page I still think I am a rare aspie tree my pattern intuition is a whopping 94%. And yet I am almost evenly split between logic and empathy T 3%...this is very puzzling...as I know my logic powers are most formidable, and I sometimes think my empathy levels border on brain bleeding synisthesia?
....is it possible to have a double matched High peak on this test tree ???

I have good long term memory but it is not what do they call it Photogenic memory. My short term memory is garbage.
Basically I do the same matching thing DR. House does on his TV show...it is hard to explain but when my mind sort of wanders thinking about inner thoughts...almost daydreaming....a match will pop into my head, with a not visibly related thing, and yet the match will still fit perfectly to the problem. It is as if my dream Librarian went and got what my thought librarian asked for...somehow.
Apparently the wall between the two is thinner in my mind.
And no I do not hallucinate or hear stupid voice stuff at all....this is different from that.
I just seem to have a extra processing layer.
It is possible I have a very light unusual form of synisthesia as I may have a little reverse empathy bleed through I seem to feel my logic some.
Interesting stuff. My short term memory is pretty useless too, for 95% of stuff. My long term is significantly better. I find patterns in things that seem utterly random to others. I try to explain the links, but I lose everyone. It is like Maelstrom's example of House. I go into daydream territory and link two things together. Behind the scenes, I have a long line of logic linking them. I sometimes find my mouth doesn't keep up with my brain, so explaining the pattern is a tedious expedition. I LOVE meeting the odd person who gets me without explanation. Heaven...!

Interesting stuff. My short term memory is pretty useless too, for 95% of stuff. My long term is significantly better. I find patterns in things that seem utterly random to others. I try to explain the links, but I lose everyone. It is like Maelstrom's example of House. I go into daydream territory and link two things together. Behind the scenes, I have a long line of logic linking them. I sometimes find my mouth doesn't keep up with my brain, so explaining the pattern is a tedious expedition. I LOVE meeting the odd person who gets me without explanation. Heaven...!
I am not as nimble on speaking in real life my sensory inputs are slowed way down...I hear my self speaking normal but to other and on tape sound like Californian pot smoking surfer.:confused: So people tend to assume I am slow in the head too...but it is just the auti sensory processing thing mostly, and I'm twice as smart as most of them.

I never cease to be amazed at just how blind most NTs are, they believe everything they hear on the news and from their governments like it is the word of God. I can spot scam lies almost instantly....seriously who really believes the government is going to save us from the Global Warming weather. Whooooo! the weather ghost is about to get you ...never fear the government is here to save the day. Oh! please! :rolleyes: when is the last time the government saved us from anything:rolleyes: the government boys couldn't even prevent a 5% percent budget overrun from eating 50% + of their own national budget. If they aren't organized and intelligent enough to save half of their own pay budget, how do they plan to save us from Gods weather?:confused:
I get tired of these endless low I.Q. boogy man tricks used by the government boys to scare a few more pennies out of our pockets. You government liars want more money? why don't you go after the corrupt banks sucking your budgets dry for more than half of your national income????
Maybe you government boys are the ones who don't know how to do math? Lets see creating a Global fear mongering international lie about the weather to get maybe a lousy 1% funding increase, or go after the congressional crooks taking bribes from crooked bankers bleeding 50% = out of your national budget. You know that budget money the banks are taking comes directly out of your own government paychecks sooner or later...don't you?
And you government geniuses all vote Democrat Ha! ha! ha! to stop us Republicans from going after the very crooks robbing your own pay source blind...:confused: very smart!

Sorry! Kupu2 ,I get carried away talking about stupid land in the NT world sometimes.

New Threads

Top Bottom