Welcome to Aspies Central, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Well-Known Member, Female
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Self Diagnosed
- Enable Politics & Religion Forum:
- Political Party:
- UK - Liberal-Democrats
SignatureYour neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 174 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 38 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)
Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (Y-BOCS) 5 out of 40
The Ritvo Autism Asperger Diagnostic Scale-Revised (RAADS-R) 195.0