• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Introduction

Hi, my name is Ariana. I’m 21 years old from Chicago, IL. I’ve been a self diagnosed autistic for 6 months now and was just medically diagnosed today.
I was recommended by a psychologist to join autism forums so here I am lol. I’m looking to meet people my age and make friends (I have no friends) my special interest is romance novels, I read at least one book a day. I also play video games too.
Feel free to message me if you want to talk or also love reading romance novels. I have major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, panic disorder, and OCD. Great mix right?!?
I’m also a cat mom to a 3 year old boy

1700538198368.png

Welcome to the Forums.
Glad you followed the advice and jumped in here. I am impressed that you were recommended to come here.

Welcome. It's great to meet you. You live in a beautiful city. Some members post pictures of their animals, which we all really enjoy.

Welcome, @Arxanaa18

Glad to have you with us~ I am glad that you were pointed in the right direction. One of the biggest struggles can be to find others who are willing to see you for you and understand, without judgement. This forum is definitely such a place.

As one of many who can attest to this from experience, socail isolation sucks. Some can adapt to it as they get older, but having zero socail interaction will hurt us in alot of ways both psychologically and emotionally.

Hello :)
I'm new too. Welcome. This is a friendly supportive place/space. Good for us friendless types.

754718.jpg

Hi and welcome.

Not sure what you mean by cat mom to 3 year old boy. Does that mean you are like a mom to a 3 year old male cat? Or are a cat owner with a real year old boy? Or maybe an actual cat that had a litter... :)

Whatever it means, we have many pet/animal lovers here. I like all animals but hold Chihuahuas nearest and dearest to my heart.

View attachment 120714

Hi and welcome.

Not sure what you mean by cat mom to 3 year old boy. Does that mean you are like a mom to a 3 year old male cat? Or are a cat owner with a real year old boy? Or maybe an actual cat that had a litter... :)

Whatever it means, we have many pet/animal lovers here. I like all animals but hold Chihuahuas nearest and dearest to my heart.
Hi, I mean I am a mom to a 3 year old male cat named Ashton Waffles. I do not want to have actual human children ever so all my future pets will be my sons and daughters.

Welcome. It's great to meet you. You live in a beautiful city. Some members post pictures of their animals, which we all really enjoy.
Thank you! I’m new so I don’t really know how to post pictures or where to post them but once I figure that out I will be sure to share pictures right away of my cat.

Hello and welcome. Reading an entire book in a day seems like a very cool skill to me. It would take me months to do that. Hope you enjoy it here.

New Threads

Top Bottom