• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hey everyone, does anyone want to be friends and chat on discord?

Shaped01

Hey y’all
Merry Xmas!
I’m looking for some friends to chat with especially on Discord
I just like talking to people. We can talk about anything or nothing (random things).

Cheers! Feel free to add me or message me.

There's a Chat Room feature on this site.

That could be a starting point for you.

Some people prefer to not go off-site for interactions
until they are somewhat acquainted with the person
with whom they'd be chatting.

There's a Chat Room feature on this site.

That could be a starting point for you.

Some people prefer to not go off-site for interactions
until they are somewhat acquainted with the person
with whom they'd be chatting.
Thanks! That could work too.

welcome to af.png

Hey y’all
Merry Xmas!
I’m looking for some friends to chat with especially on Discord
I just like talking to people. We can talk about anything or nothing (random things).

Cheers! Feel free to add me or message me.
Merry Christmas 2023 To You Shaped01 :)

I want to be your friend to chat to on discord

Cheers to you too :)

Welcome and Merry Christmas, @Shaped01

I don't use Discord much anymore, but I'd be happy to add you. Give me a reason to hop on more.

Though I also recommend sticking around on the forum. There is plenty going on. New topics and plenty to talk about, and read, in old ones.

Hello and welcome.
Thank you! Hello!
Welcome and Merry Christmas, @Shaped01

I don't use Discord much anymore, but I'd be happy to add you. Give me a reason to hop on more.

Though I also recommend sticking around on the forum. There is plenty going on. New topics and plenty to talk about, and read, in old ones.
Awesome! Should we share our discords privately ? I would love to check out the forum more too.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Maybe you would enjoy interacting on some of the threads posted here as well as chatting. Lots of different topics and discussions to explore.

Welcome, it's great you are so outgoing. :)
Hello, thank you for calling me outgoing haha. I definitely feel that way inside but in person I’m so awkward and low self esteem that I can’t seem to make connections. Would love to make some friends on here though!
Hello and welcome to the forum. Maybe you would enjoy interacting on some of the threads posted here as well as chatting. Lots of different topics and discussions to explore.
Thanks so much! Definitely going to go check out the forum!

Hi, :) I like how friendly and open you are.

I've never been on discord though. Maybe one day.
Welcome to the site.

New Threads

Top Bottom