• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, I am Furelise!

welcome.png

shalom where are you from?- i ask as i get a vicarious thrill from knowing
do you like beethovens music or did your parents

Hi. I'm new too. Undiagnosed aspergers.
When were you diagnosed?
How does your schizophrenia interact with your autism?

shalom where are you from?- i ask as i get a vicarious thrill from knowing
do you like beethovens music or did your parents
You will find it odd, but it was the name of a cat on a tv show I loved when I was younger lol

Last edited:
Hi. I'm new too. Undiagnosed aspergers.
When were you diagnosed?
How does your schizophrenia interact with your autism?
I was diagnosed with autism before Schizophrenia. I'm not sure how accurate the diagnoses are. My autism mostly effects my social skills and communication, as well as a few self harm behaviours like hitting my head or bitting my arms. I have a lot of trouble expressing myself, and an even harder time making and keeping friends. My Schizophrenia effects me in that I see and hear things, etc. Sometimes my thinking and speech are disorganized and confused as well.

Last edited:
no
You will find it odd, but it was the name of a cat on a tv show I loved when I was younger lol
not odd unexpected after i watched my mam(mom) die from the worst form of motor neurone disease the charities nurses had ever seen ,names are not!!!! odd

if motor neurone disease doesnt mean anything to you its also Lou gehrigs disease or A.L.S
although thats a different form ,my mam lost 6 stones in weight with A.L.S you dont

New Threads

Top Bottom