• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello, I am Furelise!

You will find it odd, but it was the name of a cat on a tv show I loved when I was younger lol

Frederique Fugue coincidental reference or not, I think an audio link is in order as this is one of the most beautiful pieces of classical music ever composed. You've all heard this, but now you can put a name to the piece:

Welcome Elise :)

Fur Elise.png

Last edited:
Frederique Fugue coincidental reference or not, I think an audio link is in order as this is one of the most beautiful pieces of classical music ever composed. You've all heard this, but now you can put a name to the piece:

Welcome Elise :)

View attachment 32999
That is the kitty from the tv show! :D

Thank you for all the welcomes :)

New Threads

Top Bottom