• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Hello cyber friends :-)

Krazydayz

Hi guys! Pals and friends!

I have an official diagnosis from the nhs and my little man (4yr old) is on the path way..

This post is just a hi

Totally addicted to minecraft! A the picture is just because I can man!.

Attachments

• D119D84A-4031-426E-8968-EF627548F6CF.jpeg
    D119D84A-4031-426E-8968-EF627548F6CF.jpeg
    858.6 KB · Views: 45
Hi and welcome, I hope that you will join in discussions and tell us your thoughts, also there are some resources here that may be of interest, and there are other parents here too. Great picture, I actually have no idea how Minecraft works but it sounds interesting!

Hi and welcome, I hope that you will join in discussions and tell us your thoughts, also there are some resources here that may be of interest, and there are other parents here too. Great picture, I actually have no idea how Minecraft works but it sounds interesting!
It’s just a passing phase minecraft I hope..
as for being involved I’m unsure where to start

Hi and Welcome,
I always have one video game I use as a pastime. Sometimes I rotate them or find a new. One I have enjoyed periodically is Terreria. It's an older game but I have been told it is much like Minecraft, and primarily is about building things and handling intermittant monster interruptions. Luckily even after so many years they still do updates, etc.

You can make threads about things you want to talk about or show pictures of, or to ask for ideas or advice, and join in any of the discussions on threads posted by others. You can upload media to share if you want to also. There's a chat room, but I don't use it as I prefer to text than try to interact in chat rooms. You can privately message others too, or a group.

New Threads

Top Bottom