• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite Metal (Music)

I thought this thread was to be about
aluminum, gold, silver, titanium....etc.
because I looked at the title, and clicked o_O
without seeing it was in the Entertainment Area.

Me too!

I'm not sure I have one, but I like titanium very much. I like the word, and the hard lightness.

I love it tree... Classic ASD, this is stuff I do all the time. I am so literal its insane.

I'll post a mix:

Heavy Metal:
Amaranthe - "Invincible"

Power Metal:
Dragonforce - "Through the Fire and the Flames"

Thrash Metal:

Metallica - "For whom the bell tolls"

Nu Metal: (We've already had a Disturbed song, so I'll choose something else)
Korn - "Evolution"

Metalcore:
Bullet for my Valentine - "You want a Battle (here's a War)

Here's a list of the various metal genres and some of the bands who perform them: Heavy metal genres - Wikipedia

I'll label this as "Progressive Metal"
Dream theater - Take the time

This has become an all time favorite of mine. I love when high range vocals are done right. The effect is absolutely sublime, like the sound of a screaming racing engine.

You know what I think I need to do?
Make a 'Favorite but Not Necessarily Precious Metal' Thread.

+1 for starting with Amon Amarth.

Hummm, really difficult to choose a favorite. I like some types of metal for seasons, I'm now in a folk metal, viking metal season. Last week I found this band:

From Amon Amarth:

In the progressive metal I also like Dream Theater but I liked better with Portnoy, Mangini is a great drummer but Portnoy was better in my personal opinion

And in first place in my list:

@Jorg I really like Amon Amarth because there is no complaining or whining in their songs, and their songs are awesome. I like Metallica too. I also like some other Viking stuff, like Voluspa.

@Manuheleku, you are welcome. No offense was meant by my comment :)

New Threads

Top Bottom