• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite Metal (Music)

Hopefully that's the start of a three song playlist of Tanner Revak. I play pool and hang with Tanner's dad. His band is called Gladius Sky, hopefully playlist will follow...

I really love symphonic metal. One of my favourite bands is Nightwish.

Also check out Apocalyptica and Animals as Leaders.

I already posted a BABYMETAL video yesterday so I wanted to post a Judas Priest video, but I already posted a video of Yuki from D_drive doing a cover of Painkiller yesterday so I give up! I'm being repetitive no matter what I post, so here's a video of BABYMETAL and Rob Halford from Judas Priest doing Painkiller and Breakin' The Law. It's wonderfully cheesy and fun. :)

Ohhh... Metal music is my life :D Here's my top 3 bands ^_^

Post-Metal / Prog Metal: Cult of Luna

Prog Rock/Metal: Tool

Electonicore: Silent Descent

New Threads

Top Bottom