• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Favourite Metal (Music)

OK, I am admittedly going to necro since these type of threads pop up every once in awhile. But in the spirit of this thread, I only will only do it with Christian Black Metal:

You can also skip to around 2:25 to 2:30 if you want.

My favorite metal, hmm. Well, gold is nice but so is silver. But you can't forget bronze and copper. I'll get back to you on that one. Lol.

I love metal, and I am always looking for bands I have not heard of to check out.

I will start off with some Ghost.

Just some bands I got in mind, I have around 350GB of rock/metal in my pc so any questions, go ahead!

I thought this thread was to be about
aluminum, gold, silver, titanium....etc.
because I looked at the title, and clicked o_O
without seeing it was in the Entertainment Area.

Lol well if so I choose cadmium. But I'm having a hard time choosing a favorite metal band/song... anyone like Rob Zombie, Sepultura, or Opeth?

I've been lurking for a long time but thought that this would be a good first post. I LOVE metal :hearteyes:
Here are a couple of songs I've been listening to recently....

I remember when my family upgraded our cable TV and there were these dedicated music channels which facts about the band instead instead of a video -- it was amusing that there were really only four songs that got played over and over:

Godhead -- Eleanor Rigby (yes, that was a Beatles cover)
Slipknot -- Wait and Bleed, but it was always a live version for some reason
Coal Chamber -- Loco

and this:

and for history's sake, the only reason why I stuck around to basically hear a live version of Wait and Bleed every hour was that the first song I heard was this, and I was new to the scene:

Wow, OK so I am a HUGE metal fan! My favorite specific genre is Black Metal, & my favorite band is Sargeist out of Finland:

Damon.

I have many great memories of gigs I've been to, I saw Machine Head in 1997 at the sadly demolished Astoria on Charing Cross Road (I saw them, Fear Factory and Coal Chamber in about 10 days).

all together .... LET FREEDOM RING WITH A SHOTGUN BLAST!

New Threads

Top Bottom