• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ctrl+V

'Some Introductory Remarks Concerning Factors Involved in Gathering Data Toward a Theory of...'

creepypasta

[I googled 'creepypasta', to see what it is. I thought I might get cartoon-style images of pasta dressed as clowns or something. Unfortunately, the images that came up had nothing to do with pasta and were more like images that horror movies have in them.]

creepypasta

[I googled 'creepypasta', to see what it is. I thought I might get cartoon-style images of pasta dressed as clowns or something. Unfortunately, the images that came up had nothing to do with pasta and were more like images that horror movies have in them.]

Until today the only use of the phrase that I knew
was:
https://www.creepypasta.com/
which seems to me to be a sort of teen area
for writing, mostly *scary* or suspense stuff.

But apparently 'creepypasta':
"Creepypasta are essentially internet horror stories, passed around on forums and other sites to disturb and frighten readers. The name "Creepypasta" comes from the word "copypasta", an internet slang term for a block of text that gets copied and pasted over and over again from website to website."
What Is Creepypasta?

Edouine's fiancée flounced about giddy from the aroma while subservient Jolene stood transfixed.

Brigham Young,
Victor Hugo,Sylvia Plath,Emily Dickinson,
Ralph Waldo Emerson,Ronald Reagan,
Louisa May Alcott,Judy Garland,Mickey Rooney,
Shari Lewis,Robin Williams,
John Stuart Mill,Debbie Reynolds,Carrie Fisher,Chef Boyardee,Julia Childs,
Napoleon III,Mr. Greenjeans,Captain Kangaroo,Charles Dickens,Henry David Thoreau,Mary Baker Eddy, Carl Sandburg,Richard Nixon,Timothy Leary,

2015-05-15-1125bean.png

upload_2017-1-7_21-19-32.png

I'm almost done screencapping the new Mickey Mouse cartoons. This one is from Road Hogs. (And actually I ended up not saving this one because there are so many others like it lol)

(I guess now you guys know where I live but I guess it's okay because I trust you all)

hun synger: sa sa, ri sa ni ni, sa ni pa pa, pa ri and city and town and city, this what what ri sa, this white city, and for this to happen and for this sa

• Exceptionally high skills in some areas and very low in others.
  • Excellent rote memory in some areas.
  • Difficulty with reading comprehension (can quote an answer, but unable to predict, summarize or find symbolism).
  • Difficulty with fine motor activities (colouring, printing, scissors, gluing).
  • Short attention span for most lessons.
  • Resistance or inability to follow directions.
  • Difficulty transitioning from one activity to another in school.

New Threads

Top Bottom