• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Ctrl+V

. . .

V.I.P Member
Post the last thing you copied to your clipboard in this thread.

For me it's this (I embedded the link since it's a video):

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing comes out of Clrl+V.

But on my mind,

What you all are makes you really special, at least, to me. :D

I was gonna post what I had in my clipboard but it turned out to be something inappropriate for a non-Adult topic. :pacs_foe:

While I like the fact that company keeping 80% of their profits to re-invest (and this is also one reason for them not to list on the market), not having more than 500 people owning and trading Cargill means that they could do what Facebook has always wanted to do - do not disclose financials and incur 10-K and other documentation costs, so that they could have more freedom for their operations. Then we'll only know how much they earn, and what their operations are actually doing, at least on the surface.

ԝ

Yep, ԝ. That is literally what I had in my clipboard. It's a character from Character Map that wasn't amongst the normal Latin alphabet, so I wanted to type a real w next to it for comparison. It looked the same, but I don't think it is the same character.

EDIT: I noticed it looked a lot more different when pasted in the address bar.

Last edited:
Dumbo drunkenly egged multiple clowns near some talented jugglers.

For the Change One Word thread.
I copy & paste in that thread so routinely that
I didn't even think of it. Just thought I'd paste
whatever & be surprised....Actually, the last thing I remember
copying was the generator link I put on my
Profile.

Must be like feeding the chickens. Done it so
many times I have to make my self aware that
I did, so that I know I really did.

Dumbo drunkenly egged multiple clowns near some junoesque jugglers.

From another thread on this forum, lol.

I find it funny when there are huge man hunts for illegal drugs suppliers & everyone cheers. Yet everyone around us is being destroyed by the huge pharmaceutical companies as well. Just because something is made by a scientist in a lab with money to market it to your TV screen, doesn't make it less of a threat to your health and less of an addiction threat to the public. I, in recent times, have seen more people, destroyed by "legal" substances than illegal ones, because the supply is easier to reach.

I stabbed,
I sucked,
I ate,I bit,I played with,
I stole,
I lost,
I gave away,
I gave up on,
I forgot,
I forgot all about,
I forgot to take care of,
I hollered racial slurs at,
I borrowed,