• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I wish I could retire in luxury.

Metalhead

Video game and movie addict.
V.I.P Member
With a billion dollar bank account, a mansion, a maid, a trophy husband, a sexy personal trainer at the gym, a chef cooking me Thai food at my mansion, a personal IMAX screen to play my Xbox on.

Can you say “midlife crisis”?

Me too. I'm only 34 but already I keep stressing about my retirement age being raised again and again before I ever reach it (by that I mean the age I can receive a state pension and leave work). If I knew there was an exact, promised date and year of my retirement that was definitely never going to change, I would probably just get my head down and put up with employment. But because I don't have a promised retirement date or year, I just feel like I'm going to be working forever and at the end of each shift I don't feel like I've done any work because tomorrow it will still be there. And the tomorrow after. And the tomorrow in 40 years time. Makes me want to end my life. I just want to be free. I hate this society.

I don't want a mansion or anything, just a small cottage in the countryside away from other people (neighbours) where I can just turn a blind eye to society and live in my own happy little utopia, with only people I know and love joining my world. But you got to be rich for that. Makes me feel so depressed.

Billionaires and millionaires use other people's money to make money for themselves, then they reinvest that money to make more money. It's a whole different relationship. Figure out how to do that and you'll be all set. ;)

With a billion dollar bank account, a mansion, a maid, a trophy husband, a sexy personal trainer at the gym, a chef cooking me Thai food at my mansion, a personal IMAX screen to play my Xbox on.

Can you say “midlife crisis”?
Doesn't (nearly) everybody.

Don't forget the personal sexy masseuse guy, and the club tennis instructor. And your chauffeur.

I just want to be free. I hate this society.

I don't want a mansion or anything, just a small cottage in the countryside away from other people (neighbours) where I can just turn a blind eye to society and live in my own happy little utopia, with only people I know and love joining my world.

This energy! The way you're right!

(((We all deserve this as reparation for existing in an NT world)))

New Threads

Top Bottom