• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Any toy or doll collectors here?

Lately I've been into collecting Monster High. I have a variety from different lines in my collection; it seems that there's only one or two dolls from a given line that I'll really like. At first I tried my hand at customs, but it didn't work out very well for the most part. Now I collect MH just because I like them and I don't try to customize them anymore.

I really enjoy my collection; maybe I can take a picture of it one of these days!

I collect small soft toys. Not really on a serious basis, but if something gives me the cutey eyes :rabbitface:, I can hardly resist. I usually have one or two in my bag when I'm out in case I need an uplift :relaxed:

I collect small soft toys. Not really on a serious basis, but if something gives me the cutey eyes :rabbitface:, I can hardly resist. I usually have one or two in my bag when I'm out in case I need an uplift :relaxed:
Yeah I got into beanie kids for a bit which is the Australian version of beanie babies and same couldn't resist for a while I have a few stuffed toys In my collection:)

Two recently rebodied Princes Charming.

carmine-matteo-161017-f_orig.jpg

I collect stuffed animals/plush, cultural dolls, Elsa dolls, dolls of my favorite celebrities, and antique dolls. I have a couple shelves devoted to my doll collections.

I collect stuffed animals/plush, cultural dolls, Elsa dolls, dolls of my favorite celebrities, and antique dolls. I have a couple shelves devoted to my doll collections.
I have three large shelves along with two clear plastic cabinets I kept mostly my monster high dolls in one cabinet and the other my barbie dolls while my Shelves are mostly my strawberry shortcake dolls and stuff like my Disney princess and pop vinyls but they are now in boxes because we are moving soon so I will need to unpack them again soon.

I keep mine as couples in hanging shoe organizers. I presently have 85.5 commissioned couples.
full

Last edited:
I keep mine as couples in hanging shoe organizers. I presently have 85.5 commissioned couples.
shoe-organizer-161017-1_orig.jpg
I like that I have some monster high couples that are in boxes like Cleo de Nile and Deuce Gorgon and also Draculaura and Claud Wolf.

...like Cleo de Nile and Deuce Gorgon and also Draculaura and Claud Wolf.
They sound like good matches.

Most of my gals are [1970s-2010s] Barbies with 1990s-articulated bodies. I call them Barbie-Janes. Half of my guys are 1990s GI Joes with the other half being knockoffs or hybrids (including Ken hybrids, a.k.a. Kenny-Joes).

I collect fashion dolls and play sets. I used to focus on Barbie, Bratz, Ever After High, and Monster High and continued with Barbie for years until Mattel cheapened the quality. Now I focus only on LOL Surprise OMGs as they have excellent designs, great detailing, and multiple skin tones and hair textures.

New Threads

Top Bottom