• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

If Australia ever runs out of beer, all beer producing countries should fear imminent invasion ; ]

I just ate 3 donuts that where almost a week old and yet they were still nice after being dunked in a mug of hot chocolate!

I'm wearing light blue pyjamas with lots of little polar bears on them, and the polar bears are all wearing different colour scarves. The top also has glittery silver buttons.

I sent a text earlier that the recipient isn't going to like, but it had to be sent. Now I have my phone upside down so I can't see when she replies. I'm at work, I can't do anything about the problem anyway, may as well not let her reply double my blood pressure.

My eyes are changing colour. The doctor says its amazing & he's never seen this happen before. My vision is unaffected.

No one did.

This morning I found a plastic coated paper clip on my desk. I thought if I stuck it in my mouth it would keep me from chewing on my lip all day. So far so good.

I'm updating my computer to windows 7 right now, and have been doing my work on a laptop that I hate.

There are pretzels in the cabinet above me that considers nine pieces to be one serving. And soon I will eat them.

New Threads

Top Bottom