• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

A Most Random Truth!

I just had a haircut, well actually I had the whole lot trimmed, and now my head is that much cooler!
(Not that my head isn?t usually cool, as heads go mine is the coolest, like The Fonz. I mean temperature wise)

I got a new party catalogue today, I won't order anything but I love looking at all the lovely things.

Had 2 bits of salmon out for dinner and forgot, I remembered just now (2AM) and so I grilled and ate them because I didnt want to waste them!

It's not at all sleazy when a woman is being sexy, but its certainly not sexy when a woman is being sleazy

It's not at all sleazy when a woman is being sexy, but its certainly not sexy when a woman is being sleazy

That one deserves a standing ovation, Good Sir!

I have 9 post-it notes on my make-shift desk...I still haven't done anything they're reminding me to do.

Thinking of something random freezes up my brain as I try to sort out the randomness of my thoughts to see which is the more random....er...er...

New Threads

Top Bottom