• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your favourite thing to do.

Litening to music, browsing the web looking for and listening to new music, reading forums like this one, watching a good documentary.

Watching anime
Reading
Playing video games
Collecting Star Wars merchandise
Rearranging my room
Buying anime character figures

Listening to music
Playing video games (although I havent done it in a while, my computer is too outdated :()
Browsing the Internet
Reading (although I usually choose things like Calvin and Hobbes :p)
Drawing things on MS Paint or random papers

Playing video and pc games:hearteyecat:
Reading manga and classical literature
researching my favorite topics
cuddles with my guy
Eating yummy food
Watching old sci-fi shows and brit comedy
Playing with my little parrot:bird:

Watching You Tube videos
Cuddling when I get the chance
Visiting art galleries
Drawing/painting
Drinking tea/coffee
Clapping random dogs in the street lol
Listening to music - right now I've got xmas carols on lol. Why not, I'm alone and no one to tell me not to.

I like to do a variety of unique arts and crafts. I did a bunch of plates and bowls out of paper machete and plaster and painted a bunch of random images and patterns on them before Halloween last year.

I've also painted a bunch of shaped Popsicle sticks with butterflies, hearts, stars and circles on the top. I've painted random designs and images on those as well.

I've made over 60 mini mountains and crazy structures by melting down straws, plastic cups, plastic bottle caps, prescription bottles, shampoo bottles and plastic cases left over from various medical supplies that I get sent to me for free.

I'm working on wool Easter Eggs using refillable eggs, yarn and a flower loom. Once my foot heels, I'm going to get a bunch of brightly coloured googly eyes and affix a pair of them on each wool egg.

I'm also making little Om Noms from Cut The Rope, out of kids clay and painting them in their pea green glory.

I love Doctor Who too, who's your fave Doctor? I love most but I'd have to say Jon Pertwee.

In total agreement. He just brought something to the character no one else did for me. I love that he was a dandy and that the actor actually found his own identity in playing the role. The episodes with him were to me the most fun and engrossing. Everyone now says David Tennant, who is among my least favorites, but I see why other people might like him (just doesn't appeal to me personally).

I have a Doctor Who bag and square tardis coffee mug complete with lid, all the Who nerds at work "come out" to me, it's really great! This is why aspies need to express themselves with clothing/things, it makes conversation easier because people will approach you with conversations you are genuinely interested in and not so uncomfortable with. Talk about Doctor Who for a half an hour? No problem!

One activity I enjoy is making tessellations.
I learned the word from this song on Square One.

I have to cover a stretch time time & unfortunately not all are possible now.

Competing in games and sports
Setting up big formations of Toy Soldiers
Reading about History
Surfing and Skateboarding
Jumping out of planes
Free Climbing Mountains
Canoeing and Rafting Rivers
Swimming
Shooting and blowing things up
Being in the Military
Hiking thru woods
Riding Horses
Hunting for treasures at a flea market
Being with Dogs
Exploring Castles with my Wife
Having Coffee or Meals out with my wife
***Classified***
Working on the landscape
Exploring Special interests online
Medieval Online Gaming
Meeting people online

Exploring the back county. It's best on a dirt bike, but I do not have one anymore. I do not get to do this much anymore and it has to be in my truck. If I see a side trail leaving the trail that I'm on, I just have to see where it goes. Unfortunately my wife can not see my interest in this.

Sleeping is my favorite thing to do! I like to see what strange, fantastical dreams my mind can create.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431062062.036445.jpg

Post your favourite things to do. Mine are watching Doctor Who and playing Runescape.

My favorite thing to do is play Farming Simulator 2013 often everyday. I have been playing it since March of 2014. And the reason is to meet certain goals I have set for myself.

Attachments

• Krone M500.jpg
    Krone M500.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 219
I like to find 'quizzes' of various kinds.
I like to take them, if they are well designed.
I like to consider the lay-outs & results.
I like to critique 'quizzes.'

Here are 3 I did this morning:
Smurf Personality Test - Which Character are You? - BlueBuddies.com

Which Smurf would you be?

Which Smurf Are You?

The quizzes are on a theme because I prefer to put like things together.
They are ranked, in order of adequacy, because I like to evaluate what I experience.

I got:

Painter Smurf
Brainy Smurf
Brainy Smurf

Respectively

Making Tea (obsessively)
Playing Ukulele
Listening to Baroque Opera (not as fancy as it sounds)
Drawing
Studying Language (Perfecting my Italian now and starting Dutch)
Studying anatomy (haven't done that in a while)
Watching Black Books
Typing (I like the clicking sound and the false sense that I'm getting something accomplished)

New Threads

Top Bottom