• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your favorite videogames of all-time?

The Grand Theft Auto series lol I dunno, I guess I like the sandbox game play and just driving around and flying airplanes and etc lol There was a time when we had a Nintendo game cube and there was a few games I liked. Serious Sam II, Smash Bro's, Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Kart :D I missed playing Serious Sam II with my brother when we both played co-op but I ended up beating the last few levels XD

My favorite games of all time, of course it is impossible to choose just one so I'm glad the question is asked in the plural. Each of the games that was or are special to me enough to be 'favorite' are that way for different reasons, and service different parts of my soul. :3

They include but are not limited to (because I have a spotty memory)

Braid - PC
City of Heroes - PC (RIP)
Castlevania series - multiple platforms
Resident Evil series - multiple platforms, mostly PSX though (and any survival horror or zombie game- L4D series, Silent Hill etc)
Shadowrun - SNES
Secret of Evermore - SNES
Soul Blazer - SNES
Final Fantasy 2+3 (North American retail versions) - SNES
NARC - Arcade cabinet (it was sooo cheesy and that made it awesome, spent a lot of quarters on that one)
Act Raiser - SNES
Eternal Darkness - GC
Spyro series - PSX and GC
Blue Stinger - Dreamcast
Dungeon Keeper I+II - PC

There are probably a lot more but my mind is in a million different places right now as I have to go out soon. I made a list of my consoles and games collection if anyone was ever interested to chat about retro games, I love talking about old school gaming. It can be found here- Le collection - Pastebin.com (and it also needs updating, I am missing some titles). I don't have the greatest collection but I've never had a lot of money so I am pretty proud of what I do have, and that I've managed to keep them all these years.

I have also spent thousands of hours playing things like Phantasy Star Online, Diablo and D2, Quake/Doom especially 3A , WoW, and other coops on Steam but I wouldn't consider any of those my favorite, or games that really made a certain impact or that I get urges to play anymore really. They were fun for the time I spent but I don't really desire to go back and get into them again like I do with my favorites list. Part of that is probably because of the fact that they were designed to play with other people, so other people were most of the reason I enjoyed those games at the time. Or the reason I stopped enjoying them, heh.

I still play things like Terraria and Minecraft and some other coop games but I generally don't play with other people anymore because I'm a lot slower than I used to be and it's hard to find people who want to just goof around and not constantly steamroll through content, but also are good players. Meaning like, the players who have a certain skill level that I am on par with are also the ones that just want to blow through everything, and I don't want to do that. I like to explore, and build, take my time, have some fun relaxing and experimenting and all of that. But I am really terrible at teaching newer players how to do stuff. I hope to never have to explain the mechanics of 'strafe jumping' to anyone ever again. Lol.

I used to play very competitively in the 90s/00s especially with games like Quake3A, and I played pretty competitively in WoW and a couple of other games. I'd love to chat about the old school gaming scene with respect to e-sport, if anyone else around here was playing competitively in that era. I'm way too nostalgic lately. :)

Unfortunately I can't take games as seriously in a competition sense these days because I have arthritis and other old folk problems in my 40s, hehe. So it's just for fun now. :)

Last edited:
Fallout 3 so many things to collect and organize 0.0 so many things to shoot lol never run out of things to do.

Gex series
MediEvil
Crypt Killer
Bugs Bunny Lost In Time
Spyro the Dragon
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Destroy All Humans 1&2
Tony Hawk's skateboarding games (I mostly love Tony Hawk's Underground and Tony Hawk's pro skater 2)
Batman Arkham series (Still really looking forward to playing Arkham Origins whenever I buy the game)
Spongebob Squarepants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom
Assassin's Creed
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysey

Last edited:
Oh I just remembered a game that I absolutely loved, but haven't played in a long time. I lost my original copies of the games and could never find any to replace. It was called Monster Rancher, I think, and there was a 1 and a 2. I loved those games sooo much. I had awesome monsters. Heh. Blushing a little...

And I had to edit because I forgot to mention how awesome these games were- you would put any random cd or dvd in the PSX and it would read the data on it, and that would create your unique monster. It was fun and so adorable. I spent lots of time scanning cd's to see what sort of monster it would make me. :)

Last edited:
ImageUploadedByAspiesCentral.com1402781332.792653.jpg

Sonic the Hedgehog is like my life! I love his games. That's just the prefer genre for me. Here is a list!

Sonic Colors:
This was my third Sonic game and its my upmost favorite. It looks amazing!! The songs are so good to hear! The story is great as well! The only problem for me is the aliens. They are super annoying to use.

Mario Kart Wii:
I'm a big person on racing. I played a lot the racing game of Crash Bandicoot when I was younger. This was also my first wii game. I loved it.

Pokémon: Emerald:
I played my GameBoy for hours when I was younger. I was always playing Pokémon, Zelda, and Mario. However, Pokèmon was something I played much more often and couldn't help but love having my own Pokémon. The Emerald version always seemed to be my favorite. I guess it was because unlike my older ones, this one had a great style. But I was just a kid so…

Super Smash Bros. Brawl:
This game was sort of the one that introduced me to Sonic. I always loved being him.

-CR

The original Mario Kart on the SNES.
The amount of times i was nearly late for work after playing it with mates till 4am lol.
Battle mode over and over again as my mate just had to beat me.

My favourite all time game is Zelda on the Nintendo64. Closely followed by Skyrim on Xbox. Both being huge adventures that you could lose yourself in.

New Threads

Top Bottom