• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your favorite videogames of all-time?

The original Mario Kart on the SNES.
The amount of times i was nearly late for work after playing it with mates till 4am lol.
Battle mode over and over again as my mate just had to beat me.

I wish video games these days were all as fun as that game was. :) I invested quite a bit of time in that game back in the day too. Sometimes I would do the actual races against the CPU opponents. I used to also play the battle mode against my brother. Ironically, one of my favorite things to actually do was the time trial races. It was very enjoyable trying to beat the fastest times on each track.

Super Mario Brothers 3, The Legend of Zelda, Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters, Half Life 2, Mechwarrior 3, oh how the list goes on, but those are my top 5.

I would probably start with most of the GOG (good old games) back catalogue, there are many pc titles which I enjoyed in my formative years :)
More recent years its a different story, maybe its environmental or maybe its just me, but I struggle to really get into games anymore for anywhere as long as I might had before
I dislike the whole monetization concept where what a studio once provided at a bugfix/update a decade ago is now a £5 DLC or worse

My very favorite games to play would probably be Earthbound for SNES and Shepherd's Crossing for PS2.

Other favorites are Age of Mythology, Age of Empires, World of Warcraft, Bejeweled 2, and some old classics like Mario and Zelda.

I'm not a huge gamer, but I love Mortal Kombat, Tekken 3, Pacman, the old school wonderful that is Space Invaders, and a few new ones, like Botanicula.

I'm not a huge gamer, but I love Mortal Kombat, Tekken 3, Pacman, the old school wonderful that is Space Invaders, and a few new ones, like Botanicula.

The Mortal Kombat games are great. I remember that Mortal Kombat 2 for SNES was the first one I ever owned and I played that game so much. I ended up having all four on the SNES, plus Mortal Kombat Trilogy on the PS1. I put so much time into Trilogy because it was pretty much my dream game, with everything from all the Mortal Kombat games into one. Admittedly though, I haven't really played any of the recent ones. I think the last one I played was one on the original Xbox.

I really like civilization 5 with all the expansion but the game I play the most is World of Warcraft even if I don't like cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria expansion.

video game: Galaga
Computer: Settlers II vini vene vici
iPad: Clash of Clans (though after two years I'm getting bored)

video game: Galaga
Computer: Settlers II vini vene vici
iPad: Clash of Clans (though after two years I'm getting bored)

New Threads

Top Bottom