• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You might be an Aspie/Autie if?/Jokes

Pumps tend to add a 1p weather you went over or not, they programmed at 00, to add a 1p. I NEVER pay that BS. So I stop at £ X.99. They gotta give ME a penny then. :)

I put £18.50 of diesel into the beast, just because I could. It was a personal challenge and I was bored.
I might try a prime number next time.

We close all the curtains and lock the front door. You come looking for sweets at our house on Halloween, you're gonna be disappointed. We're sat inside eating them.

We cable tie the gates and move the rubbish bins in front of them.

- You go out to a store and someone comes up to and knows exactly who you are and you you have no idea who they are so you awkwardly just walk away
- Or you see someone you know very well at the store but the whole time you try to hide and avoid them hoping they dont see you
- You bump into someone you know and they are very excited to see you but then you say something that offends them and you have no idea what you said because you thought you were being very nice the whole time. So now every time you see them they walk passed you
- You get annoyed/uncomfortable when your waiting in line and you feel as if the person behind you is wayy to close to you
- When you dont see/speak to your family nearly as much as you should. To them it seems as if you disappeared.
-you organize the clothes in your closet by color

Ok, so for those of us who can relate to this:

you eat all of your vegetables first, then the potato (or starch) and finish off with the meat and never let them touch each other. (I don’t necessarily eat veg then starch, then meat, but I won’t mix things.)

I have just heard about these

IMG_7895-300x200.jpg

They're called 'food cubby' and here a link Food Cubby - a plate divider to keep food in its place They are supposedly available on Amazon, but it said unavailable when I looked.

Hay and pallets.

Whenever im driving and i see either hay or pallets i saw the word outloud.

HAY PALLETS
(which is everytime which is why i find it funny)

Occasionally say timber but its not the same.

Is that weird? :)

Someone has to beat that,surely?

Hay and pallets.

Whenever im driving and i see either hay or pallets i saw the word outloud.

HAY PALLETS
(which is everytime which is why i find it funny)

Occasionally say timber but its not the same.

Is that weird? :)

Nope. Sorry. I've got nothing... It's perfect... "Hay pallets "

Stood waiting in the checkout queue and your spidey-senses are tingling. Without turning around you're aware someone is far too close to your back.

This is confirmed by either their hand basket or their trolley gently nudging you forward.
Stand fast and gently ease it back towards them...
....3, .... 2, .....1 ...

"Oh I'm sorry"

Me: turn and smile.

Happens like clockwork.

You might be Aspie/ASD if:
Your brian is churning so hard you cant come up with a reply to this post...

Don't think this beats anything, simply a habit.
Recite the numbers on the signposts that indicate how many kilometers we've traveled and then convert them to miles.
Then the numbers on the exits for places passed, counting them down until I reach my exit. I also recite aloud the names of businesses along the way.
One of my favourites is a place that manufactures recreation vehicles, some of the rv's are called safari condo's.
My Father, did the exact same thing.

When you're having a silent argument in your mind or spewing whispered profanity at the computerised voice on the self scan checkout in a major superstore and want it sacked for incompetence because if it asks you to repeatedly scan an item one more time you're going to shove the bananas up the change chute or never buy overweight cornflakes again.

You might be Aspie if:

-It bothers you that there are an odd number of Ritz crackers in a sleeve

-It bothers you that there are an odd number of Sprees in a roll

-It bothers you that there are an odd number of Sweet Tarts in a roll

-It bothers you that there are an odd number of Gushers in a pack

-It bothers you that gum comes in packs of 15, not 14 or 16

-You feel a deep sense of loss when your lighter dies

-Workers at McDonalds send you Christmas cards

-You have strong opinions regarding allergy medications

-You have deliberately taken a longer route just to avoid traffic

-You can spend a day with another Aspie and say less than 25 words total

You feel weird rowing "17 on and five off" because they are prime numbers.

We cable tie the gates and move the rubbish bins in front of them.
I bake weird morbid cupcakes and wear better costumes than the door knockers. Have been known to put a note on the door saying- "If you can't be bothered getting a costume, don't bother knocking. Uncostumed knockers will be fed to the dementors":cool:

Ok, so for those of us who can relate to this:

I have just heard about these

View attachment 38088

They're called 'food cubby' and here a link Food Cubby - a plate divider to keep food in its place They are supposedly available on Amazon, but it said unavailable when I looked.

Thats cool but no juices from any food cant touch either (gross)... I'm weird about my food. I only eat one item at a time, then move to the next and so on, and sometimes its on different plates or in bowls. I bought some divided plates so I could not mess up so many dishes... Yes, I know it all goes to the same place, just not all at one thank you.
Screen Shot 2017-09-15 at 3.50.45 AM.png

Thats cool but no juices from any food cant touch either (gross)... I'm weird about my food. I only eat one item at a time, then move to the next and so on, and sometimes its on different plates or in bowls. I bought some divided plates so I could not mess up so many dishes... Yes, I know it all goes to the same place, just not all at one thank you.
View attachment 38113

The food cubby things actually use suction to stick to the plate, so no liquids can get out from them either!

New Threads

Top Bottom