• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

You might be an Aspie/Autie if?/Jokes

@Nightingale121
Sorry, when I said "more than thirty minutes", I meant you believe its only been thirty minutes, but when you look at the time it's a lot "more than thirty minutes", and has actually been hours. :) I'm gonna edit that one and fix it to properly say what I meant.
Thank you for clarifying.
I have deleted this part of my post as it was based on me misunderstanding your original post.

I can relate to what you actually mean.

If...
When you where a baby you didn't explore or put anything in your mouth but the second you got to school age you would bite your nails down too far and chew on anything you could

You would get lost of grocery stores because your parents walked away while you were engrossed looking package designs of produce or pantry items

Before you go anywhere you rehearse your scripts a research the place you are going too

You collect stickers with no intention of ever using them (they seem useless to me once they have been stuck somewhere)

You have talked to an authority like a peer and then was confused when you were reprimanded

Perfume or any other strong smell is too much for you to deal with

Your conversation starters where "fun facts" that were often way darker than the situation called for (every fact was introduced with a "fun fact" in a presenter voice)

Time does not seem to exist for you

All of your collections are neat but your room is a huge mess

New Threads

Top Bottom