• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What's the last book you read?

Wild, by Cheryl Strayed.

I've never read it but i find a lot that sometimes supposed role models in NT society don't really cut the mustard (sorry for a British saying, im trying to say they often are not good role models), it always confuses me, luckily we choose our own role models, some people will always choose bad role models, lets just make sure we choose good role models to emulate and strive to be like.

Don't read to set a watchman! I'm warning you! It's crap!

i loved to kill a mockingbird (but then almost everybody does), i imagined a sequel so many years after to kill a mockingbird would not be very good so I've purposely been avoiding it. good to get confirmation that that was the right thing to do.

It isn't actually a prequel nor a sequel - it was a first draft - and it shows. There are many discrepancies between it and TKAM.

It isn't actually a prequel nor a sequel - it was a first draft - and it shows. There are many discrepancies between it and TKAM.
oh i hadn't really looked in to it, that makes it seem even less readable to me. I've mainly been reading academic books on geology recently and as usual science fiction, fantasy and graphic novels. what do you generally read?

oh i hadn't really looked in to it, that makes it seem even less readable to me. I've mainly been reading academic books on geology recently and as usual science fiction, fantasy and graphic novels. what do you generally read?

Whatever piques my interest at the time. Short stories, biographies, histories, various fiction. I'm trying to read some "classics" of fiction. I liked Frankenstein, Dr jekkyl and Mr Hyde, Uncle Tom's cabin, The picture of Dorian Gray etc. I tried Last of the Mohicans but couldn't get into it. I'm about to start : The Lucifer effect after the recommendation of someone here, and I have a couple more lined up.

Whatever piques my interest at the time. Short stories, biographies, histories, various fiction. I'm trying to read some "classics" of fiction. I liked Frankenstein, Dr jekkyl and Mr Hyde, Uncle Tom's cabin, The picture of Dorian Gray etc. I tried Last of the Mohicans but couldn't get into it. I'm about to start : The Lucifer effect after the recommendation of someone here, and I have a couple more lined up.
impressive list of books, very high brow. im always reading but rarely classics though i did read Frankenstein and Dr Jekkyl and Mr Hyde. im reading never where by Neil Gaiman currently.

Just finished Silence - Lectures and Writing by John Cage

I've read it four or five times but, it's always a good read.

I read 'The Rosie Project', it was ok. Moving on to 'The Dressmaker' (I loved the movie), and 'The Man who Mistook his Wife for a Hat' next.

I read a complete anthology of Maya Angelou poetry. Alas, I can't seem to find a copy for myself - had to borrow it from the library.

Welp, I did finish book I of Livy, and I'm into book II, but I don't think I will have time for it. Might be best to just restart book II at the end of the semester.

Well I'm the type of person that reads the same books over and over again, so I don't read new things much. The last book I read (including books I've read before) is A King's Ransom by Sharon Kay Penman. The last new book I read was the Legends of Localization Book 1: The Legend of Zelda.

It's called "Anne Frank Remembered", and was written by the late Miep Gies. If you haven't read it, I recommend it.

QSR
QUANTUM SPEED READNG

GEISTIGE FÄHIGKEITEN ENTWICKELN
DURCH VERSTEHEN AUF QUANTENBENE

New Threads

Top Bottom