• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What is your mental age?

Must say I struggled for a long time with the very first question — the one about having bottom lines (truly I did). I didn't know what to say. I don't generally look at my bottom! Must be aspie.
I didn't know what that meant either.

I got 23, or five years younger. That's about as much of my life as I feel went to a total and complete waste

Real age 69, mental age 47. I am not sure what to think about that.

OMG mental age 28 real age 67.

Reading the posts I think there is a pattern: young people i.e., under 30, score higher in mental age and old people i.e., those over 50 score lower in mental age. Maybe the test is designed for everyone to feel good about themselves?

Last edited:
Reading the posts I think there is a pattern: young people i.e., under 30, score higher in mental age and old people i.e., those over 50 score lower in mental age. Maybe the test is designed for everyone to feel good about themselves?

I would be inclined to think so, but I've always been told that I think young for my age, and conversely, when I was young (say, under 18), I was told I was very mature for my age. Now, I wonder at what age I began thinking younger thoughts. Did my mental development take a nosedive somewhere along the line?

OMG mental age 28 real age 67.

Crayzee huh? :p

If they look in my toybox and see all of my toys as part of the test,they will probably say I am twelve :p

Real age 44, mental age 12
Yesterday, it rained one of those nice and playful kind of rains. What did I do? Grabbed my chocolate lab and we both went out and enjoyed ourselves in it. It was exhilarating!! I love fish sticks and lime jello and I eat my dessert first.

New Threads

Top Bottom