• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Traveling

I always take prophylactic Dramamine. I end up sleeping the entire flight.
My panic attack pills are meant to help me sleep but thats never really been enough for me to sleep unfortunately. Sitting upright with very little space and having all the noise of the plane makes it hard for me to sleep. The most i can do is doze at very beginning of the flight when we arent too high yet.

My panic attack pills are meant to help me sleep but thats never really been enough for me to sleep unfortunately. Sitting upright with very little space and having all the noise of the plane makes it hard for me to sleep. The most i can do is doze at very beginning of the flight when we arent too high yet.
One of the few advantage of having narcolepsy is that I can simply not take my daytime stimulant med and fall asleep anywhere in minutes.

Maybe a pair of noise-canceling headphones would help. I put on gentle soothing music. Pick them up on eBay used. I also bring an inflatable pillow. What they give you - if they give you anything - is useless.

New Threads

Top Bottom