• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thursday night autism party

What you say?

• Yes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Levitator

I truly have nothing socially better to do than hang out here, and I hope my posting has not been felt as spammy. It was very much a last resort my coming here, not because I don't think other people need or deserve a place like this, but because I thought of myself as stronger and better put-together, that I shouldn't have to go to a place that implies a built-in disclaimer that I can't help being an oddball, so please try to like me anyway. Endless years of failure, solitude, and persistent despair speak for themselves. I have taken to saying that I am someone who strives to fill his cup and is unable to find the hole that keeps it empty. That's what my social life is like, and that's why I'm not only here, but I'm sitting and waiting around for anyone to post anything so that I have someone else to talk to.

Parties are scary. But I’ll come to yours for a moment.

1705037213261.png

It couldn't be bad to try. But group gatherings are awkward.
Each person is their own mosh pit. If you have any cheers or enthusiasm to share with the crowd, please write it down, and it will be entered into the minutes for cautious and systematic examination at a later time.

Each person is their own mosh pit. If you have any cheers or enthusiasm to share with the crowd, please write it down, and it will be entered into the minutes for cautious and systematic examination at a later time.
I never pegged myself as such a party animal, but YOLO.

Partays need to be justified? I thought they were just group sillyness

I don't even know what I'm talking about at this point. Like I said, you're your own mosh pit. Spew nonsense that entertains you, and hope for the best. Fun is mandatory.

Absolutely! This party has great energy, so sign me up :D

What kind of music are we listening to?

Well, if we are going to be serious for an instant, I listen to a lof of The Smiths and Van Morrison, and then a ton of stuff from the 80s and 90s which a depressive and emotionally-stunted Generation-X grunge teen would likely cling to for the remainder of his angst-ridden life.

New Threads

Top Bottom