• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

The internet.
What an interesting place.

I got sidetracked watching some music videos on Youtube and stumbled across one about a guy that put 1 million Orbeez in his girlfriend's car as a prank revenge for some silly lipstick stunt she pulled on him. I didn't know what Orbeez were,so I googled it to find out.
This study came up in my search: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25474093

15032735_1138432872859426_1395779868932875531_n.jpg

I was playing South Park: The stick of truth for PC and if someone else has played it you know it is hilarious :joycat:

My wife saw my daughter walking around without her pants this morning and went on a 1/2 hour frantic search for the missing pants that my daughter had hidden well- My wife found them stuffed into the diaper genie!

Hand Sanitizer.

Helps find cuts that you never knew were there.

xxxxx

Keyring.

Device to be able to lose all your keys at once.

xxxxx

tumblr_m5sb2n3NO51r3nr8eo1_400.jpg

xxxxx

tumblr_m5sancPW1C1r3nr8eo1_400.jpg

xxxxx

tumblr_m5sbb59mKD1r3nr8eo1_400.jpg

xxxxx

Bored

forgetting your smartphone before you go poop

xxxxx

tumblr_ltjka2jFil1r3nr8eo1_400.jpg

xxxxx