• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sensitive Aspies: Peek-a-Boo with NTs

I'm so grateful that we have the NTs on this forum that we do. Their insights and kindness allow us to understand better things which which they can assess and understand better than some of us are able to. In turn, we are so fortunate, and so honored, to be asked to be liasons when they seek out an understanding of their aspie friends, partners, family members. There is so much kindness, so much compassion, on both sides. I am truly grateful for the NTs who share this forum home with us.

Grumpy Cat, you are especially cherished here.:cherryblossom: Your perspective brings understanding. Your intelligence, guidance, humor, and intuition make this place feel like home. I feel lucky to know you, as much as is afforded here. Thank you for being here. (((Hug)))

This thread was essentially about how oversensitive I am in interacting, as well as my "turtle reflex." I appreciate the NTs who share my world. It's me who struggles with engagement due to my groovy neurology. The NTs I am fortunate to know are, like me, simply being who they are. :sunflower: I'm happy we have one another.

New Threads

Top Bottom