• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"NT" Girls

I think it could be hormones due to wanting babies, like males need sex. But girls shouldn't get pregnant just to try and save a relationship

And this. This is why it's girls only.
Seriously, both of the genders are ****ed up equally. We could spend forever insulting each other :/.
EMZ=/

Sex is the most subjective thing.
It's irrational to think there's some sort of objective moral standard regarding it.
EMZ.

Am I missing something, or were you just outright horrible to him for no reason? :/

Oh right lol, just checking. Try and understand, for someone that doesn't know (suchas myself), it looked like you were just being a jackass. :p

I'm with Chris on that, if there's too much of that behavior it won't be long until posts will be modded. Let's try to put that off as long as reasonably possible, k? I'd hate not to be able to post without worry of either deletion or accusation/insult.

lol we're not going to. Just don't post obsenely obsene things and there'll be no need :)

How do you spell obsene? I'd google it but...nah.

Not like that

Freeeeeeeeeedom of speech. As long as people aren't going on the attack of people for no reason. Chris asked me why I said it, and I explained I was kidding.

Hmm. Obscene. Obscenely.

Yeah I know, I read that, it's okay but like you said,
As long as people aren't going on the attack of people for no reason

Why are you making small talk in the girls only board anyway? I can understand making a point(though not just a rant about how all woman are sluts and should stay home with their husband and do house work) every now and then in a thread, but it's like, literally, half the posts in this board are from you :/.
EMZ=/

New Threads

Top Bottom