• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

"NT" Girls

C

Chris

Thought I'd address this one to a female audience.

What are your views on "NT" girls? I know a lot of you will share different values and beliefs to the 'go out, party and dont come home' typical teenage girl nowadays.

I don't have a problem with NT girls.
Just 'cause they're different to me doesn't mean I think they're inferior.
My life's different from theirs. I never get drunk, don't have sex at a ludicrous(no negative connotation) frequency, etc.
Not that that's most NTs anyway.
I mean. IDK. They seem way happier than me.
They must be doing something right.
I don't posses the social skills to adopt their life styles though.
In terms of social interaction with them.
Well. We don't mix. Online we do. But that's basically it. I only have a few friends who don't have AS who are female offline, but in all fairness, they're pretty ****ed up anyway.
Not to imply AS means you're ****ed up. I just think I have a lot more than AS, and thus I am ****ed up. :). LOL.
IMO, some NT girls/girls in general, can just be really mean.
But again, at least they're happy. What's the point in thinking you have a better perspective on life and priorities(which in all fairness, I probably don't seeing as most of the day I just spend in my room) when it doesn't make you happier(I'm a utilitarian btw, but also believe in depressive realism)?
EMZ=]

I understand your problem now Emor. I'm not trying to patronize. My ex said stuff like this, wants to go out and get drunk, have sex with random guys. I guess to feel a part of the rest and feel wanted. But you're not really missing out on much. When feeling start getting into it, heartbreak comes along. And self esteem will just lower with this kind of thing.

IMO from physical interaction can manifest emotions, but I don't see what's wrong with that.
There's things I don't want to mention on here but yeah.
I want to be happy. It'd seem easier to do that if I was NT. Meh.
EMZ=]

Trust me they can, especially for girls.
Probably best not to seperate yourself from "NT's", we are all individuals, you get people who are shy, or weird etc, without AS, who want to be part of the crowd. I see people, they do the same ****ing thing week in, week out. Then probably don't realise till they are older that life was pretty lame. There's more to life than all that stuff.

I'm not a very emotional person. The last relationship I was in I didn't feel anything, and the one before that not that much.
I do the same thing every week in and out though.
I think I'm going to start getting the train to places on weekends or SOMETHING. Even if it's false sense of productivity, I don't really care 'cause I just feel like I'm not doing anything.
Sleeping with random guys and getting drunk would make me feel would be a pseudo social life which I think would make me feel better about my self. But even if I was sure I wanted to do that(which I don't), I don't think I'd be able to anyway since I'm just so overtly weird.
EMZ=]

You'll end up feeling worse about yourself. But people have to do what they wanna, and then hopefully learn from their mistakes

I already don't like my self.
I think you're taking this too seriously.
For one I'm not sure I would do that, and two, it's impossible to do with my social skills sort of.
I don't think I would anyway, I have atypical ethics.
EMZ=]

I don't think there's really such a thing as an NT girl. All females are messed up, it's how well they hide it that makes the difference.

I think no different of them. Some are nice, some are jerks, some are mean and nasty. They're all different.

I think no different of them. Some are nice, some are jerks, some are mean and nasty. They're all different.
Yeah, agreed.
I know I did a crap job going on on a rant about drugs(well, not drugs but yeah), but that's how I think.
I just wanted to get my views out about people who do do that and how I think it's fine.
EMZ=]

Hmm. All females do seem to be messed up in some way. It's just, at school, when they're teenagers, they seem to be really bitchy, and difficult to be friends with.

I find the bitchiness hilarious tbh.
I'll sit down at the table and it'll be like, 'omg, have you heard about Beth's new boyfriend? She's a total slut. I mean, seriously, wtf?' and then like 5 minutes later Beth sits down and it's like, 'Hey Beth. How's it going?' and they small talk for like 10 seconds and then it's like, 'Oh yeah, Rebecca's being a total *****. It's up to you who you want to date and she's just being stupid.'
I'm not even joking. It's actually like that. I just laugh.
I wonder what they say about me when I'm not there. I'm not that great friends with them anyway tbh so I don't really care.
But I honestly get the impression they genuinely think no one bitches about them behind their back.
It's crazy.
EMZ=]

Same, but I'm younger.
I doubt I'd accept an invite though if I was invited to one.
EMZ=]

Chicks just seem to turn so easily.

Girl seems totally normal, he boyfriend dumps her (for a good reason even), she goes nuts and trashes all his stuff - NOT NORMAL!

My best mates woman, seemed like an awesome girl, fun good times, yay! Only odd thing was she was pretty keen to have a baby with him when they'd only been together like 3 months. And she did manage to get knocked, and ever since then, she's turned from being really cool, to being really awful. Seems like all the niceness was just a ploy and now she's "locked him in" with the baby, she's free to be her real horrible self.

Girls will talk **** about their friends, steal their friends boyfriends.

They're ****ing nuts, and you just don't see this kind of behavior in males anywhere near as much. Boo girls, boo!

New Threads

Top Bottom