• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New here from Georgia!

bread_and_slugs

Hi, everyone!

I'm Courtney, and I live in North Georgia. I'm 37 ASD/PDA/OCD/EDS. Happily married!

I'm here hoping to make some new friends, both locally and online. If there's anyone nearby, say hello!

1713023889350.png

Hi, Courtney! I live in Mississippi, and there are several other southerners here, too. Welcome!

Hi and welcome. The thread title tricked me, my first thought was of the country Georgia. :)

Hi Courtney, It's hello, from Australia, so no where near you, but I wish you well in your quest to find close-by Auti kinfolk (kin, in this context referring to friends with things in common, which is probably pretty obvious by the context, oops, I'm showing my tangential communication style here, I think my ADHD might be showing here, sigh).
Anyway, welcome and make yourself comfortable, it's a great community here.

Welcome, @bread_and_slugs

I'm from Illinois myself. Still figuring things out for myself. But from what I've gathered, I'm ASD and potentially Alexithymic.

Hope to see you around the forum. There are plenty of nice folks here.

New Threads

Top Bottom