• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

New Bloke

HammerBioLizard

Hi all. I'm HBL from Autism Friends Network. I'm tired of waiting for that site to rise from the dead. I was diagnosed with autism at the age of seven. I like watching science videos on YouTube. I also like weird, independent cartoons. I've made a lot of autism-related posts as well.

Does this site have a science videos thread? I'll post whatever I can.

Hi all. I'm HBL from Autism Friends Network. I'm tired of waiting for that site to rise from the dead. I was diagnosed with autism at the age of seven. I like watching science videos on YouTube. I also like weird, independent cartoons. I've made a lot of autism-related posts as well.

Does this site have a science videos thread? I'll post whatever I can.
welcome hammerbiolizard -shalom yom tov (peace good day )IM not Jewish

Hi, HBL.
I haven't seen any science videos threads. But, that is something I like also. You Tube and the Science and History networks on cable. Just watched one on an independent network this evening on little known facts of King Tut's life
Busch2016 018.JPG
and what they have learned from his coffins and Funeral Masks. I love Egyptology, all ancient cultural beliefs and ancient archeology. Here is one of my collection statues-Bastet.
Favourite science series- History channel's Ancient Aliens and any videos on Astronomy.

You could always start a science section, I'm sure there are more than enough nerds on these forms to help you with that :p mànzǒu my friend!

Hello, welcome :) Have you seen the channel on YouTube called Beyond Science? That is one of my favourites.
I am sure you will find many others on here who enjoy science videos as well.

Hello, welcome :) Have you seen the channel on YouTube called Beyond Science? That is one of my favourites.
I am sure you will find many others on here who enjoy science videos as well.
Beyond Science is one of my facourite channels! Mike is great! My favourite videos are when they talk about Chinese zombies, that's science, right?

Beyond Science is one of my facourite channels! Mike is great! My favourite videos are when they talk about Chinese zombies, that's science, right?
I am so glad it is one of your favourites as well! I agree that Mike is great!
I think Chinese zombies should count as science :p

Welcome, HammerBioLizard! :) This is a super onLine community. I hope you feel right at home here!

New Threads

Top Bottom