• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music that You Like

I totally get the same way. I love watching interviews and live performances of my favorite bands. I also love discovering new bands and artists.

That's how I got through high school. my music was the only thing that made consciousness at all bearable!

So am I the only one on here who prefers country music? I don't listen to other genres much, but I do listen to a large variety of types of country. For several years I wasn't interested much in any of the new music coming out, or acquiring much in the way of new songs, but in the last couple years I have again. Though most of it has been old albums from familiar artists that I never explored when they were current. COVID has obviously impacted the availability of places to acquire old CDS from, as it has shopping in general.:(. (I prefer hard copies of the music I like, even though all I really do is import it into iTunes :rolleyes:. And, of course given how cheap used CDs can be these days helps!)

New Threads

Top Bottom