• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Music that You Like

I love music as well, it's a huge part of my life. The Band, David Bowie, Leonard Cohen, Miles Davis, Bob Dylan, Billy Joel, Redgum (I've met their guitarist/violinist Hugh McDonald and had a photo with him), Santana, Bruce Springsteen, The Who and Frank Zappa. I also collect vinyl records and have about 700 of them. Hard to find stuff like red vinyl edition of Temperamental (Divinyls), mono pressing of Dylan's debut and 200 Motels (Zappa) with booklet and movie poster.
That's awesome. I really like The Who, Bruce Springsteen, Leonard Cohen and Billy Joel. Also your vinyl record collection is really impressive. I wish I had a collection like that.

That's awesome. I really like The Who, Bruce Springsteen, Leonard Cohen and Billy Joel. Also your vinyl record collection is really impressive. I wish I had a collection like that.
Thanks. Somehow I often manage to grab the hard to find stuff.

Hi Everyone my name is Hope. I'm new to the site. One thing that I really obsess over is music. Music is something I'm very passionate about. My favorite kinds of music are Classic Rock, Grunge, and Alternative. I listen to other kinds of music too, but it depends on the artist. I also want to start a band one day. What is your favorite kind of music or who is your favorite artist or band. Some of my favorite bands are: Pearl Jam, Nirvana, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and many others.

Me too! The only thing I obsess over other than the occasional tv show is music. Music is my only constant obsession. I've got quite a few bands on my iTunes music list...aerosmith, a few songs each from poison, nirvana, and bon jovi...a song or few from Get Scared, Green Day, Pierce the Veil, Three Days Grace, We Came As Romans, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Nickleback...An album or more from Black Veil Brides, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, The Relapse Symphony, and Breaking Benjamin. LOL can you tell what era I grew up in?! I was in middle school when MCR was big and I grew up listening to my mom's music, like aerosmith, in the car everywhere.

Me too! The only thing I obsess over other than the occasional tv show is music. Music is my only constant obsession. I've got quite a few bands on my iTunes music list...aerosmith, a few songs each from poison, nirvana, and bon jovi...a song or few from Get Scared, Green Day, Pierce the Veil, Three Days Grace, We Came As Romans, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Nickleback...An album or more from Black Veil Brides, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, The Relapse Symphony, and Breaking Benjamin. LOL can you tell what era I grew up in?! I was in middle school when MCR was big and I grew up listening to my mom's music, like aerosmith, in the car everywhere.
Omg Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands. I'm also a huge Nirvana fan. I like a few songs from Three Days Grace, Green Day, Aerosmith, and Breaking Benjamin. I also grew up listening to my mom's music. My mom listens to music mostly from the 70's and the 80's

Omg Linkin Park is one of my favorite bands. I'm also a huge Nirvana fan. I like a few songs from Three Days Grace, Green Day, Aerosmith, and Breaking Benjamin. I also grew up listening to my mom's music. My mom listens to music mostly from the 70's and the 80's

Yeah, I just discovered Nirvana and Bon Jovi actually. Discovering new favorite bands is like the best feeling ever, I swear. Only problem is sifting through all of their songs to find the favorites I like enough to buy. Its not as bad as it used to be though. I'd watch interviews and live shows on youtube for weeks. I'll still put songs on repeat and occasionally watch a livestream on younow though.

Yeah, I just discovered Nirvana and Bon Jovi actually. Discovering new favorite bands is like the best feeling ever, I swear. Only problem is sifting through all of their songs to find the favorites I like enough to buy. Its not as bad as it used to be though. I'd watch interviews and live shows on youtube for weeks. I'll still put songs on repeat and occasionally watch a livestream on younow though.
I totally get the same way. I love watching interviews and live performances of my favorite bands. I also love discovering new bands and artists.

All kinds. I like a bit of hip hop, it's cliché to say that rappers are poets but in Saul Williams case it is true, I've never heard a man say so much in the space of the average song length.

I like select amounts of classical music. Computer game soundtracks can be very invoking, like Deus Ex: Human Revolution's.

I can't say I like New Age as a genre but I really love Mike Oldfield; Tubular Bells is sublime.

Most of all though is rock. I like Nine Inch Nails, David Bowie, Queen, Bush; The Pixies, Placebo, Reel Big Fish, The Smashing Pumpkins.

All kinds. I like a bit of hip hop, it's cliché to say that rappers are poets but in Saul Williams case it is true, I've never heard a man say so much in the space of the average song length.

I like select amounts of classical music. Computer game soundtracks can be very invoking, like Deus Ex: Human Revolution's.

I can't say I like New Age as a genre but I really love Mike Oldfield; Tubular Bells is sublime.

Most of all though is rock. I like Nine Inch Nails, David Bowie, Queen, Bush; The Pixies, Placebo, Reel Big Fish, The Smashing Pumpkins.
You have a really cool taste in music. I'm not really a hip hop fan, but I respect the fact that you like it. I also listen to mostly rock. I really enjoy listening to Queen, David Bowie, Bush, and The Pixies.

New Threads

Top Bottom