• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing you ate

The last thing I ate was a clementine (mini-orange) earlier this afternoon. Haven't eaten much lately really tbh, I've had a lot of coursework. Nearly finished now though, which is good.

I love the 1955 burger! We didn't get it in the U.S., but it's like...the best one I think. I was so excited by it.

Glad someone agreess ^^

I once joked about a 1945 burger... which would be a reference to people in holland eating tulip bulbs during the period of the 2nd world war. I thought it was hilarious, but apparently humour only reaches till about 1950 to most people...

Soup (chicken cut into 2 cm cubes, rice, carrots cut into small identical cubes)

@Kelly: that' sounds sooo good!

I tried a new brand of potato chip (VERY radical for me) & Lemonade I make myself. The chips were actually edible! (Lays BBQ cuites a la marmite)

2 slices of bread, 10 fishsticks and a donut for dessert. That was both my breakfast and dinner... (@ 5:30 in the afternoon, hah)

Quorn - Bramley Apple Quarter Pounders x 2 on wholemeal rolls. 7 pints of tea and 1 of vimto.

This

Only click spoiler if you don't get an appetite if you see pictures of food

2012-07-24-397.jpg

A pizza calzone with chicken filling. Just got it at the pizza place around the corner.

New Threads

Top Bottom