• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last thing you ate

A can of Progresso soup w/ half a package of white cheddar Cheezits :)

Before that, two packs of chicken ramen w/ beans and tuna.

Last edited:
bread, butter, botermetworst (sp??)

Had about two cups of coffee and a white kinder bueno this morning, though.
I really haven't eaten much today.

3420416156_5abe78032a.jpg

3 egg-less chocolate muffins to keep myself awake (not all at once within 2-3 hours :) ), even though I know it's not going to work. I think I'm going to be sick :S

3209907450_30a164c932.jpg

I just had mcdonalds;

French fries, a special burger that's been around for a while in the dutch golden arch restaurants called the 1955 burger. It's the sauce on it, and the onions that have this sweet flavor to it, that I like. Besides that, it's just like any other burger. i did like the caramel machiato milkshake I had with it. Don't really know if that is something that goes with fries, I reckon it's more of a late morning, early afternoon drink instead of a way to pour down the taste of fries.

I just had mcdonalds;

French fries, a special burger that's been around for a while in the dutch golden arch restaurants called the 1955 burger. It's the sauce on it, and the onions that have this sweet flavor to it, that I like. Besides that, it's just like any other burger. i did like the caramel machiato milkshake I had with it. Don't really know if that is something that goes with fries, I reckon it's more of a late morning, early afternoon drink instead of a way to pour down the taste of fries.

I love the 1955 burger! We didn't get it in the U.S., but it's like...the best one I think. I was so excited by it.

New Threads

Top Bottom