• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

Iwrestledabearonce-Hail-Mary-Album-Cover-600x600.jpg

Iwrestledabearonce - Hail Mary

Suppose I should agree with the internet on this... it seems this band finally got serious and less joking around (not that I disliked their silly shenanigans).

I'm not generally a fan of remixes, but I think the producers did a damned good job here. (and an excellent precursor to the re-mastered rereleases that came out a few years later)

This wonderful piece of aural violence

61DIWEinY4L.jpg

Listening to it twice today... I think it pretty much sums up my overall mood on a daily basis recently.

1747c2d6687c8e249b9fdb10b69a4873.953x953x1.jpg
This wonderful piece of aural violence

61DIWEinY4L.jpg

Listening to it twice today... I think it pretty much sums up my overall mood on a daily basis recently.

I literally got an email from Bandsintown saying Walls Of Jericho were playing in Reading, Just outside of London soon hahaha.

Mental.

I'm nowhere near as cool right now with....

Cattle decapitation - The anthropocene extinction

I was going to post an image of the cover here, but consider I'd have to put it behind a spoiler tag anyway... obviously the band name doesn't make up for cheerful album covers... nor themes in general.

Sirenia - The 13 Floor. As usually i start at listening to that album, by playing my favorite Sirenia song, which is Sirens of the Seven Seas. Just love the vocals of Jan Kenneth Barkved, which were a great Norwegian vocalist that unfortnatly died in 2009.

I'm currently listening to the self titled first album by Rhys Meilyr. Here is one of the songs that he performs on it...

Deafheaven - New Bermuda

a0622773824_10.jpg

Solid.F***ing.Album.

More black metal than most bands of the genre... and they're not even doing the corpsepaint and leather with spikes thing. If anything it's hipster black metal, lol.

Worth a listen if you're into extreme metal and don't mind a bit of a walk away from genre convention every now and then.

Probably among the top albums of 2015 for me.

New Threads

Top Bottom