• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Last album you listened to?

Listened to Ashes to ashes by Chelsea Grin just now.

Never really got to check them out, but I ran into a video on youtube the other day and quite liked what I heard, so I'd give their most recent album a shot. I approve very much :D

I can't remember if I posted this here before, but I gave a good listen to this collection of Bach's concertos for oboe and oboe d'amore. They're "reconstructions"...one of them on here, is for oboe d'amore, but I have also heard it on "regular" oboe. I like Hommel's performances here; they avoid sounding overly stuffy without going too over the top.

I just watched the documentary 'searching for sugarman' so have been listening to Rodriquez. If anyone hasn't seen it Id definitely recommend it, such a nice story :)

I am your desruction by I am your destruction

a2378262608_2.jpg

So far, the one for "my album of the year"... and I just listened to it once. Such an amazing album. Anyone into chiptune; you must check it out.

;)

So... listening to 1 song, went to listening the full album

The Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis

DillingerEscapePlan_-_OptionParalysis.jpg

Not so much an album, but a compilation I made for 2 friends.

Check it out

It's over 18 hours of Metal, Hardcore, Pop, Punk, Thrash, Death, Black, Dance, Dubstep, Acoustic, Indie and alternative music.

OU812 by Van Halen the second album to have Sammy Hagar as lead singer (who replaced the legendary Dave Lee Roth).

The album was released way back in 1988 and it reminds me of the time i passed my driving test and my dad would let me drive his car and go out with friends which was a real novelty at the time.

New Threads

Top Bottom