• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is it possible to get pregnant during menopause

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountryGirl

im 51 but iv been having a lot of pregnancy symptoms the same type i remember getting when i was pregnant with my son
I have a doctor appointment in 2 days but im nervous
Can a woman get pregnant during menopause??

Of course it is!

Menopause doesn't mean all of a sudden there is no cycle what so ever. Menopause is a gradual shift. And yes, ovulation does occur sporadically during peri-menopause and although rarer, it does also during menopause.

I know a sixty year old woman and her miracle baby.

All I know is that sperm and an egg have to meet. And if you've got one egg and a little burst of lutenizing hormone in your body, that's ovulation.

Mazel Tov!!!

Whoa. But, congratulations. I take it this wasn't planned.
no because i didnt think i could get pregnant any more
i wont say the details of my relationship situation here because i know i will get judged but you know the details
thanks for being there

i dont want abortion though

ive been crying all night and i dont often ever cry
my husband and his friend are there to support me
Abd my son said he will help too as he wants to take out a mortgage on the house when he earns and saves up enough money
He is training to be a vet

i was going to get the baby adopted when its born but im having second thoughts now

i think i can go through with having a baby

i have a doctor appointment later so i will find out more and the due date ect

ive been crying all night and i dont often ever cry
my husband and his friend are there to support me
Abd my son said he will help too as he wants to take out a mortgage on the house when he earns and saves up enough money
He is training to be a vet

i was going to get the baby adopted when its born but im having second thoughts now

i think i can go through with having a baby

i have a doctor appointment later so i will find out more and the due date ect
Do it!!!!
It may end up being a blessing.
Your baby may end up being your little treasure and miracle.

im just feeling the emotions i dont normally feel
i dont want to cry though because it runs my mascara and i cant bear not to wear it

my first born was a miracle and is the most precious thing to me but this new baby will be just as precious to me
normally i dont have empathy but I do have a motherly instinct somewhere that makes me want to protect my babies by instinct

is there any women here i can talk to who have been pregnant before

my emotions are all over the place and i dont normally feel emotions like this so its all strange to me
one moment im feeling excited then im feeling scared then depressed and tearful

being pregnant seems to have brought out the emotions that i usually cant identify so i feel up for talking about how im feeling with another woman who have been pregnant before

please?

You can message me if you'd like.

I've been pregnant from my husband, and also from SA.
I suffered a miscarriage.
I have also adopted a child.

appointment confirmed im pregnant for definite
its been 18 years since i was last pregnant

its due in february so im a few months gone already i think
they reckon it might be a boy but not certain so i will find out gender at my next appointment

Wishing you all the best in all the adjustments that need to happen for you and your family situation.

I suffered a miscarriage.
I’m sorry for your loss. My friend’s mom experienced a miscarriage/stillbirth at 36 weeks.. she has a box that holds various things that the hospital gave her like his feetprints and several photos of him that were taken before he passed away.. she finds it hard to look at the pictures as she doesn’t want to relive what happened eight years ago. Four years later she had her fourth and final child who is now a happy five year old.

I am going to pause right now and pray for you and your situation. I am not going to judge you I promise that
Thank you
my situation is judgable and im afraid to talk about it publicly in case people hate me for my situation but i heard it isnt illegal as long as you are consenting adults but even so its immoral to some

Thank you
my situation is judgable and im afraid to talk about it publicly in case people hate me for my situation but i heard it isnt illegal as long as you are consenting adults but even so its immoral to some
Everybody has a situation that is judgeable... And the judgment is always the same

But that is not really the point...

Nobody is any better than you, and you're no better than anyone else

We are all just flawed people... Even the people that seem to have it all together, they do not

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom