• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Is it possible to get pregnant during menopause

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought your husband was seeing another woman too.
Are there four of you?

(Not judging, just curious how it works.)

I remember *one woman, 2 or more men* relationships
from an anthropology class I took.

i know a lot of people will find it gross tho
but his friend is a lonely bachelor now and retired and instead of he and my husband fighting over me we all just agreed to both love me
yes im that desirable apparently
A lot of people have poly relationships also. I had some. I wish you success in the relationship.

You aren't the only person who lives this way. This is literally normal in most millennial circles. We all either are these people, or know these people.

No matter what you do: there are going to think that your lifestyle is "gross" or "abnormal". From being gay, to poly, to being autistic there are going to be people who disapprove of any or all of us.

Example: I don't keep a regular lawn, and half my neighborhood thinks I am weird, and "immoral" because of this. I have a habitat. So what? They don't live my life and no one lives yours.

No one is coming for you. This is not illegal. It's also not immoral. It's a time honored practice spanning thousands of years. Several of my best friends have multiple spouses, and multiple children from multiple spouses.

You are not dirty, weird, or gross. You have two partners and they are friends. That's beautiful. Whatever child you decide to bring into this world will be that much more loved.

Take a breath. Don't worry about anyone else but your family. And that is what you are: a family.

No one can take that from you. Congratulations.

well me and my husband has agreed his best friend live with us and can also be intimate with me and we all consent to it

being so iv never got pregnant by my husband before(my son is from a different man many years ago).i thought it would be safe with his friend but i seem to got pregnant so we are sure the baby is his but we will do a dna test anyway just to make sure
my husband has never had children so he is excited even tho the baby likely isnt his biologically but he is so excited

so my baby will have 2 dads

there i know some people are going to judge but we looked into it and read its not illegal as long as your all consenting adults and we are

thats the story
From memory you were thinking of not going back to the husband, which means you decided to give him another chance.

thank you
Yes its all a long story
my husband thought he wasnt coping well with my autism and i was also fed up with the 2 of them fighting over me but in the end we all decided on me and husband staying married and his friend being a support and boyfriend
i have never met anyone with a 3 way relationship before and ii thought someone might call me slut or something

Interesting turn of events, glad you guys support each other and decided to stick together.

People in poly relationships can be very loyal to their partners as well unless the relationship is open. sometimes it can be hard to manage jealousy and when one decides eventually it's not for them or they want you all to themselves but I suppose they're open and excited to try it out. Good luck.

In my country all dating sites have people desiring to add another person to their relationship especially lesbian dating sites. It's more common than I thought because my country is so conservatory and nobody seems to do it and people can be shamed for all insignificant things in life outloud on the street.

Be wary of people in your life getting overly excited before you even made a decision or had time to think it through. Don't let it affect your thoughts, you are making the decision for yourself and the responsibility can't be placed on them if it turns out not a good personal decision. You can always give up the child but as you assume that becomes harder for you.

I understand how the OP feels. I'm in a large age gap relationship and I know that has its stigma too. People are welcome to their opinions but some people tend to criticise and assume that I'm with him for his money or he's with me for sexual exploitation. But none of those apply to us, because we both have very little money and very little sex drive lol. We're together because we love each other. We've been together 9 years. But with some people, and even here, I'm reluctant to say what the actual age gap is in case some people go "urgh, that's gross!"
But, like poly relationships, large age gap relationships are becoming normal these days.
But some people believe that even as little as 6 years between two adults is a large age gap. I tend to stay quiet around those people lol.

i have never met anyone with a 3 way relationship before and ii thought someone might call me slut or something

I don't think it's considered a 3 way unless your husband and his friend are also in love or intimate.
If that's the case, cool.
If not, it's just an open relationship.

Either way it's no one's business to judge you or your relationship(s).

My advice:

Don't tell either kid about the kinky stuff. I wouldn't even tell the older kid that the younger child might have been conceived by another man. That's a fast track to mental health problems. Kids like security. And they have no business knowing our private romantic or social lives. It's not good for them. Especially since 18 is still a kid, psychologically.

More advice:

It is what it is, so embrace it. You have full permission to order four cheeseburgers, with a strawberry malt on the side. You get permission to wear clothes with extra loose waistbands, and lots of pretty tunics. Enjoy the shiny hair and glowing skin.

Drink lots of water. Doordashing Chinese Food at 2 am is a thing. Squirt, and really anything with grapefruit is so tasty when you're pregnant.

Get in with a good midwife or Dr. that cares about your vision for care and birthing. Doulas are freaking awesome.

Start shopping for supplies now. Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Walmart are all hecka cheap. Thrift stores are fun too.

You could even do a Target wish list and post it on social media, and friends would buy you fun stuff. I would.

You can even write to the companies, and they will send you samples of diapers, formula, baby food, etc, for free.

OMG BABY SHOWER!! i haven't been to one in a few years. They are always so fun. I have some great ideas.

Enjoy every age and stage. Mazel tov.

Start shopping for
Start shopping for supplies now. Ross/Marshalls/TJ Maxx/Walmart are all hecka cheap. Thrift stores are fun too.

You could even do a Target wish list and post it on social media, and friends would buy you fun stuff. I would.

You can even write to the companies, and they will send you samples of diapers, formula, baby food, etc, for free.
Not everybody lives in America.

Interesting turn of events, glad you guys support each other and decided to stick together.

People in poly relationships can be very loyal to their partners as well unless the relationship is open. sometimes it can be hard to manage jealousy and when one decides eventually it's not for them or they want you all to themselves but I suppose they're open and excited to try it out. Good luck.
Poly isn't my thing.
I don't have enough "spoons". :laughing:

thank you
Yes its all a long story
my husband thought he wasnt coping well with my autism and i was also fed up with the 2 of them fighting over me but in the end we all decided on me and husband staying married and his friend being a support and boyfriend
May I post an appropriate song?

Poly isn't my thing.
I don't have enough "spoons". :laughing:
image1.jpg

I wouldn't have to be alone and unfulfilled, tends to be very important to me and I enjoy spending all my energy on romance. But it's very important the partner\s people have.

Last edited:
I know where to buy stuff from

my husbands friends want to buy us gifts for christmas for the baby but we want to find out the gender for sure first so they can get gender colour or theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom