• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Im new here, not too sure what to expect

SailorMars1994

Hey friends! I actually never ever heard of this site until today, but decided to give it a shot :). I have the unique thing of being both on the autistic spectrum and also being transgender. I am 23 years old and an MtF who is currently living in Canada. I am actually moving from Ontario to Manitoba soon. I was diagonsed with Aspergers at the age of 15. I have been somewhat active in transgender forums but I have never been on an autisim forum. I guess I am just here to meet others and maybe even make a friend or two :). Sorry about my super lame introduction but im not really sure what to put. Thanks for reading <3

Last edited:
1a199d787d270df9bdbd8fe1d16ff4a9.png

Did you know the american version cuts out so much? especially funny lil perverted moments and violent scenes... i got the japanese version.....much better

Welcome to AC! You'll love it here. Great community for anyone on the spectrum. That's pretty cool how you're from Canada too. I lived in Ontario for close to 10 years. And I was born in Winnipeg, so I'm originally from Manitoba.

shalom
i had seen the name aspie DIDNT know it was AUTISM
after looking at the pandoras box Google after i was diagnosed i understood

Welcome, SailorMars!
As for what to expect: a helpful, caring community, so that you can find answers to your questions, learn of things you'd never suspected about autism, realize that many behaviors are traits rather than just you, and so much more.
The people are really nice and respectful, as you'll very quickly see.

Welcome, SailorMars!
As for what to expect: a helpful, caring community, so that you can find answers to your questions, learn of things you'd never suspected about autism, realize that many behaviors are traits rather than just you, and so much more.
The people are really nice and respectful, as you'll very quickly see.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

New Threads

Top Bottom